How to dispose sewage sludge? What can we get through the sludge treatment? Beston sewage sludge treatment plant adopts advanced carbonization technology, which can convert sludge into charcoal. The plant can successfully convert sludge to energy and reduce the volume of the solid waste largely. Meanwhile, it is a green technology and helps prevent unnecessary air and soil pollution bringing by the sewage sludge.
Sewage Sludge Treatment and Carbonization Process
- Dump the sewage sludge onto the belt conveyor. The belt conveyor transits them into the constant weight feeder.
- The weight feeder feeds sewage sludge into drying host. Wet sewage sludge will go through flash steaming and destructive distillation to get rid of the water. And the dried sewage sludge will fall down to carbonization host automatically.
- In the carbonization host, dried sewage sludge will go through the process of high-temperature pyrolysis and carbonizing. After that, the process of smoke discharge and sulfur removing start.
- At last, the carbonization of sewage sludge finishes and what you need to do is to collect the charcoal.
Uses of Sewage Sludge Charcoal
Sewage sludge charcoal is similar to wood charcoal. The specific uses are as follows:
- It can be used as fuel in power generation industry.
- Because of the natural absorption capacity, it can be used for deodorizing and purifying in many industries.
- Used as a kind of building addictive.
If budget permits, you can reprocess them on your own, because activated carbon has a higher price on the market. Of course, you can also choose to sell them directly on the market if you wish.
Basic Parameters of Sewage Sludge Treatment Plant
|Working Method||Fully continuous|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.|
|2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.|
|3. Municipal solid waste, food waste.|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, wood, diesel, natural gas, LPG, biomass, etc.|
|Operating Pressure||Slight negative pressure|
|Service life||5-8 years|
Benefits of Using Carbonization in Sewage Sludge Treatment System
As more and more sewage sludge generated, many different kinds of sewage sludge treatment plants have sprung out recent years in the industry of sewage sludge management. Comparing with incineration and composting, a carbonization machine has unique benefits.
- Eco-friendly. With the help of sewage sludge carbonization plant, you can convert waste into fuel. After carbonizing, the volume of sewage is reduced so as to save more space for waste landfill. In addition, during the process of carbonization, there will be no hazardous gas or matter generated in the sewage sludge. Therefore, it is a safe and green way for reclamation of wastes.
- Profitable. Owing to the uses of sewage sludge charcoal, you can get profits from this machine. Waste sewage sludge converts into energy and creates value for you at the same time. So if you choose sewage sludge carbonization plant to recycle the sewage sludge, it will help you to get higher profits than any other ways of sewage sludge treatment.
Superiority of Beston Sewage Sludge Carbonization Treatment Plant for Sale
Beston is one of the top sewage sludge charcoal making machine manufacturers in the world. Our sewage sludge carbonization equipment We have added unique designs and adopted world-top techniques to the manufacturing of our sewage sludge carbonization treatment plant.
Unique dual-layer structure
Similar to our wood charcoal making equipment and coconut shell charcoal machine for sale, this carbonization plant has a double layers structure. The exterior layer is for drying host and the interior one is for carbonization host. They are vertically installed, so the dried sewage sludge can naturally fall down to the carbonization host after drying process finishing.
New heating structure: “One Fire Two Steps”
It is an original design of Beston. One Fire Two Steps, as the name indicates, use one heating source to heat two parts. When the fuel is heating carbonization host, there will be residual heat, and the residual heat can be used to heat the drying host. It is a good way to save energy and the client can reduce their cost on fuels also.
High working efficiency
The inner temperature of the carbonization furnace is between 400℃ to 600 ℃, the higher it gets, the higher the working efficiency will be.
High safety insurance
- Beston sludge treatment facility has protective casing and it prevents the operator from the high temperature of the carbonization host.
- There is a real-time display system for pressure and temperature and auto alarm system. They can help the operators to get real-time information of the charcoal making machine and protect their safety.
- We have a standard power distribution cabinet to control the whole machine.
- Aside from the above-said features, we can also configure a protective and sealed system, and it can make sure a safe and healthy working environment.
Grasp The Big Opportunity in Sewage Sludge Management and Disposal
If you are engaged in wastewater treatment and you have a large amount of sewage sludge to dispose of, carbonization will be the best choice for you. A sewage sludge treatment plant doesn’t spend too much but it can bring you back a lot of returns. Meanwhile, waste recycling and sustainable development of human is a mainstream of current society, therefore, obey it and make use of what you have to realize it, and then you will be the biggest winner. Beston Machinery has plenty of waste recycling plants with different functions. You can go to the homepage to get more useful information.