The working process of Beston biomass pyrolysis plant usually includes pyrolysis and carbonization. Therefore, the plant can be also called biomass carbonization plant. It refers to the machine which mainly uses a drying host and a carbonization furnace to get charcoal from different kind of biomass.
What is biomass?
Biomass refers to all the organic matters which are formed through the process of photosynthesis, generally including all plants, animals and microorganisms. At the same time, it is the fourth energy after coal, petroleum and natural gas.
The most common biomass wastes include wood branches, coconut shells, rice hulls, palm leaf, and fruit peels, carcass, etc. With the help of a biomass pyrolysis plant, all the organic waste can be converted into bio charcoals with similarly wide usages in many industries. Biomass wastes are rich in kinds and very easy to collect, therefore, a professional biomass carbonization plant has high market value in the waste to energy industry.
Different Types of Beston Biomass Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
With different raw materials in different volumes, the clients can purchase different types of pyrolysis plants according to their own needs.
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Raw Materials||Biomass waste, such as wood, sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, agricultural straw, sewage sludge, etc.|
|Heating Materials||Diesel, natural gas, LPG, biomass, etc.|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||37kw/h||49Kw/h||52kw/h||102kw/h|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||35T||35T||49T|
|Operating Pressure||Slight positive pressure||Slight negative pressure|
|Service life||5-8 years|
Features of Beston Biomass Carbonization Plant
- Structure. Beston biomass carbonization plant uses two-layer structure. The upper one is for raw material drying and the lower one is for carbonization and pyrolysis. This two-layer structure improves the heating utilization and working efficiency of the plants.
- Heating Method. “One Fire Two Steps” heating structure helps the buyers reduce fuel cost. There are only one heating resource for the plant, when the fuel is burning to heat the carbonization host, there will be a lot of residual heat generated and the heat can be collected to use for heating the drying part.
- Gasifier. With a gasifer, the plants is self-heated. During the biomass pyrolysis process, combustible gas will go to the cyclone dust collector to receive spraying and de-dusting and then be separated into tar and wood vinegar. Tar and wood vinegar can be used as fuels to heat the charcoal making furnace.
- 4Safety Design. Central control system realizes the separation of operator and machine and ensures the safety of operation. A strile-back device can burn the combustible gas safely. We have pressure gage, pressure release valve and purification device for tar and wood vinegar. The protective casing can protect the operator from high temperature inside and outside of the biomass pyrolysis machine.
- Environmental Friendly. The sealing device in the feeding and discharging section enables a safe operation and sanitary working place. Professional desulfurization, smoke abatement and cooling system can make sure a standard and safe discharge of flue gas.
- Considerate after-sale service. Beston is not only well-known for the quality biomass pyrolysis plants but also the best after-sale service. We have a strong team of installation, maintenance and repairing of our biochar machines for sale. They can supply professional guidance for the buyers during their using of our plants.
Biomass Pyrolysis Process
Firstly, according to the original size of the biomass waste, they will be shredded into smaller pieces, because it will be easy for drying if the diameter is no bigger than 200 mm and the thickness no bigger than 30 mm.
Secondly, belt conveyor transmits the raw materials to the constant weight feeder. And the feeder feeds the biomass pieces into the upper layer of the plant for drying. The perfect water contain is better not exceeding 20%. After that, the dried biomass pieces fall freely down to the low layer for pyrolysis and carbonization.
Thirdly, as the temperature rises, the processes of high-temperature pyrolysis, smoke discharge, sulphur releasing and then carbon collection will occur successively.
Finally, the biochar from biomass will be discharged from the discharge port and the flue gas generated during the burning process will be collected to supply heat for the drying system.
Information on Byproducts – Biogas and Biochar Uses
- Soil Fertilizer: Biochar is rich in carbide and plant nutrition. It has abundant pore structure and respectively large specific surface area. Therefore, it has wide uses in many industries. It can improve soil quality, fertilize the fields, absorb the heavy metal and organic pollutants inside soil and water. Besides, it has fixation function on carbonic oxide, so if the biochar is applied into the soil, it can reduce the emission of greenhouse gases like, CO2, N2O and CH4.
- Fuel: After specific reprocessing, biochar can be used as fuels to supply energy to furnaces, biomass boilers, melting furnace and used in biomass power generation, etc. It is a sustainable and eco-friendly biomass fuel.
- Industry: can be further processed into activated carbon; used as construction brick with clay.
- Daily life-widely used as fuel;
- Agriculture-greenhouse heating system;
- Industry-used as fuel; used for drying system; used to help generator to generate electricity.
Biomass Pyrolysis Plant Cost
The biomass pyrolysis plant cost is about USD58000-128000. (Note: the waste tyre pyrolysis plant cost is just an estimated value. The detailed cost is depended on the machine you required.)
Before buying a biomass pyrolysis plant, you will firstly calculate the cost of it. Mostly, the buyers will consider of the capacity, efficiency, out-put, fuel cost and returns. Each kind of Beston biomass pyrolysis equipment has a reasonable design according to the capacity. So you never worry about the performance and working efficiency of our plants. In addition, because we have some energy-saving structures, the fuel cost of this plant is respectively low comparing with the other similar plants. Therefore, our biomass charcoal making machine price is also the most reasonable on the market. What’s more, because of the wide uses of the byproducts, biochar and biogas, you will never worry about the return of your investment in this plant also.
In a word, Beston has engaged in manufacturing pyrolysis plant with a perfect performance cost ration. Our professional biomass pyrolysis plant will be a perfect choice for you, if you have plenty of biomass waste to dispose and you are looking for a recycling machine which is able to convert them into new energy. Besides, we also have pyrolysis plant that processes other solid wastes like used tyres and scrap plastic wastes, you can go to the homepage of Beston if you want to know more information.