Recently, we have continuously received pictures and videos from the pyrolysis plant site in Shaanxi, China. 4 sets of BLL-16 continuous oil sludge pyrolysis plants are being installed in Shaanxi, China. The following are the details about the project.
Project Information of 4 Sets of Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant in Shaanxi, China
– Location: Yulin, Shaanxi, China;
– Year of installation: 2021;
– Model: BLL-16;
– Capacity: 15-20ton per day per set;
– Working method: fully continuous;
– Raw material to dispose of: oil sludge, crude oil sludge, engine oil sludge;
– End products to obtain: fuel oil, water, sand, combustible gas.
– Components of the project: 4 pyrolysis reactors, “three in one” condensers, de-dusting systems, etc.
Video of Beston Continuous Pyrolysis Plant in China
Here is the installation video of Beston continuous pyrolysis plant on site. All the 4 sets of pyrolysis plants arrived the site as planned, and being installed one after another. We have arranged our professional engineers there, to help guide the installation and solve the problems on site. The engineers will also train the workers until they can operate the plant by themselves. We will update the news about the project later.
Characteristics of Beston Oil Sludge Treatment Plant
All the installations are proceeding step by step smoothly. We will also update more news soon. If you have interest in the oil sludge pyrolysis plant and want to install such plant in your country, please contact us now.