As our demand for oil getting larger, oil sludge has also increased, so does the pollution it brings to our land. If you want to dispose of it, an oil sludge pyrolysis plant may help you a lot. You can also invest in this plant to make money from the end products.
Beston Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
Raw Material: sludge oil from petroleum drilling
End Products: oil (40%), sand (30%), water (20%), gas (10%)
Note: the proportion of the final products varies according to different raw materials. If you want detailed data, please conatct us.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||20m*8m*8m||30m*10m*8m||30m*10m*8m||40m*10m*8m||50m*20m*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight Positive Pressure||Slight Negative Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Oily Sludge Treatment Process
The main technology we used to dispose of the oily sludge is pyrolysis. Let’s see the specific process of working:
1. Collect all of the oil sludge together and then unload them to the workshop. Most of our oily sludge pyrolysis plants are installed in the open air. And then use our auto screw feeder to feed them into the pyrolysis furnace.
2. Under an oxygen-free, high temperature and sealed environment, the three main components of oil sludge, oil, sludge, and water, will be decomposed.
3. When the temperature rises to a certain degree, oil gas will come out. Thereinto, heavy particles in the gas will be liquefied into heavy oil and then dropped into the heavy oil tank; light particles in the gas will rise up and liquefied into light oil in the horizontal tube condenser and then also be reserved in the oil tank.
4. The slag will be automatically collected during the process.
The flue gas, before safe emission, may contain carbon and cause global warming, so they need to be cooled down at first and then go through de-dusting, washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon adsorption to remove the harmful matters in it. Finally, it will be discharged safely.
Note: we strongly recommend you choose the continuous pyrolysis equipment because the oil sludge needs a pre-treatment before pyrolysis.
Beston promises that all the flue gas discharging has met the EU environmental protection and emission standards. Since there will be combustible gas and flue gas generated during the workflow of our oily sludge treatment system, we have the specific ways to deal with them. In the hydra seal, the combustible gas will be desulfurated and cleaned and then reused as fuel to heat the pyrolysis reactor.
Crude Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Process 3D Video
Introduction to the Components of Crude Oil Sludge Pyrolysis System
- Size: φ2260×3600
- Material: carbon steel
- Design temperature tolerance: 1000 ℃
- Warm keeping design: 1. inside & outside aluminum silicate wool layers; 2. inside fire-resistant concrete layer; 3. outside corrugated sheeting covering.
- Size: φ2200x6000x16mm
- Material: Q245R steel
- Design temperature tolerance: 1000 ℃
- Security design: 1. explosion-proof valve (release pressure in emergency); 2. honeycomb filter (anti blocking outlet tube); 3. auto welding with manual patch; 4. temperature&pressure sensor; 5. temperature&pressure meters; 6. rotary method ensure uniform heating; 7. senior static sealing material.
|Steel thickness||tensile strength||yield strength||Elongation||AKV||Bending test/180℃ （b≥35mm）|
|16mm||400-520 R/(N/mm2)||400-520 R/(N/mm2)||≥25 A%||≥31 KV2/J||d=1.5a|
Superiority of Beston Oil Sludge Pyrolysis Plant
- Refractory materials are added in the casing of the pyrolysis reactor to improve heat utilization and prolong the life-span of the reactor.
- The new heating structure combines wind-type heating and direct heating together
- The pyrolysis technology cannot only be used in oil sludge treatment, but also in tire and plastic pyrolysis plant.
- High working efficiency helps you to reduce unnecessary costs.
- Combustible gas can be used as fuel to heat the reactor
- We use 100% avoid-burn technology and 100% explosion-proof technology.
- The professional thermometer and pressure gage can inspect the temperature and air pressure at any time.
- We use the outlet valve clog-proof technique.
- Bilayer explosion-proof valve: locating in pyrolysis reactor maintenance/inlet door, equipped with double-layer of aluminum sheets.
How to Choose a High-Quality Oil Sludge Recycling Plant
If you decide to buy a high-quality oil sludge treatment plant, you will consider the materials, production techniques, and durability. In Beston, we use auto-welding techniques during our production process to make sure the quality. We also has a professional research team which has done thousands of times of experiments to try new oil sludge treatment method and upgrades the techniques of the plant to prolong the life-span of the plant.
Best Choice for the Oil Sludge Treatment Companies
This kind of crude oil sludge treatment plant is the best choice for most of the oil sludge treatment companies. It reduces the pollution coming from the crude oil sludge and turns it to useful materials. At the same time, the machine is environmental-friendly. The emission of this plant meets the EU environmental protection emission standard. Besides, due to the energy-saving design, the plant has low fuel consumption. Depending on the eco value and the market value, this plant will have a bright future.
So far, Beston Group is one of the minorities which uses pyrolysis technology maturely and safely in the waste recycling industry. Meanwhile, as one of best, Beston devotes a lot to oil sludge removal in the oil field. Almost all the primary oil fields in China have been benefited by our oil sludge pyrolysis plant. If you are interested in it, you can leave your message to us now.