Straw charcoal machine plays an essential role in the recycling of agricultural biomass wastes. It turns crops straws, wood stick, and weed into charcoal through the process of carbonization. The production process of the Beston straw carbonization machine is safe, clean, and efficient. The high-quality straw charcoal produced by the machine has great utilization value. It has wide applications in agriculture, industry, and carbon credit platforms. Therefore, investing in this kind of machine has great market prospects.
Hazards of Improper Straw Handling
Straw is a potential biomass energy resource. If handled properly, it can be used as biomass energy. However, improper handling not only leads to the waste of these resources but more importantly, it brings harm.
Direct burning of straw may result in the release of smoke and harmful gases. These pollutants are detrimental to air quality and the atmosphere. Moreover, it will exacerbate environmental problems such as smog and acid rain.
Decreased Soil Quality
If straw accumulates in the field for a long time, it will cause the soil quality to deteriorate. The accumulation of straw will hinder the aeration and water penetration of the soil. thereby affecting crop growth. It even leads to land degradation.
Improper straw handling methods, such as littering or burning, can easily start a fire. Especially during the dry season, the spread of fire can cause serious damage. This machine can solve waste resource management issues in an eco-friendly and safe manner.
Multiple Uses of Straw to Charcoal Processing Machine
Beston carbonization machines can accept a large range of raw materials except for crop straws, wood sticks, and weeds. It also can turn all the biomass or organic wastes (rice hull, sludge sewage, coconut shells, palm kernel shells, etc.) into charcoal.
Wide Application of End Products from Straw Charcoal Machine
- High-temperature furnace material: Charcoal can be used as fuel in high-temperature furnaces for smelting metals, and producing glass, and ceramics.
- Cooking and Heating: Charcoal not only produces high heat but also produces less smoke. Therefore, it is widely used for cooking and heating in life.
- Soil Improvement: Charcoal can be used as a soil amendment to improve soil structure. Applying charcoal to soil can help improve soil fertility.
- Carbon credit acquisition. Charcoal production and use are recognized in the carbon credit market as a carbon reduction measure. It can earn carbon credits.
- Soil disinfection. Wood vinegar can effectively kill pests in the soil that hinder plant growth.
- Plant growth regulation. Wood vinegar can promote the growth of vegetables, fruits, and other plants.
- Food preservation. Wood vinegar is often used in the food industry for anti-mildew, anti-bacteria, and anti-oxidation.
- Wood Preservation. Wood tar is painted on the surface of wood products to protect the wood from insects, fungi, and decay.
- Carbon black production. Wood Tar is an important raw material for carbon black manufacture. It is widely used in the rubber industry.
- Building Sealing. Wood tar can be used to seal building materials. It can fill in the cracks. This prevents water and gas penetration.
Beston charcoal making machine has high yield and high-value end-products, thus you can get a high return from your investment in this waste-to-fuel business.
Different Types of Beston Straw Charcoal Machines for Sale
Established in 2013, Beston Group is a supplier with rich export experience. We have machines with various parameters to meet the different needs of customers. Beston Group has three types of the equipment:
|BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)
|Weight (Standard Configuration)
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)
|Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity
|Double barrel single hearth
|Double barrel double hearth
|Control by buttons
|Micro negative pressure
|Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.
|Circulating water cooling
|External gear rotation
Unique Design of Beston – Energy Saving, Safty Insurance, Zero Pollution
Beston Group excels in technological innovation. Our biomass pyrolysis plants use advanced technology. The unique design ensures energy saving, safety insurance, and zero-pollution operation of the equipment.
The purified combustible gas is used to heat the carbonization furnace and dryer during the carbonization process. What’s more, the machine adopts a double barrel structure. The inner cylinder dries the material, and the outer cylinder carbonizes the material. Such a design results in higher thermal efficiency.
The whole process is carried out in a low-oxygen, negative-pressure environment. The material inside the equipment itself does not have combustion conditions without contact with oxygen. In addition, an explosion-proof device is designed at the end of the equipment. These can ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
The dedusting system consists of a cyclone dust extractor and spray dust collector, so it can filter the flue gas thoroughly and make sure the discharging meets the EU environmental emission standard. Besides, feeding and discharging are all sealed to make sure there is no additional dust during the working process.
What Should You Pay Attention To When Running Straw Charcoal Machine
- The water content of the raw materials shall not exceed 15%-20%. The size of them shall not exceed 20mm, otherwise, you will need a crusher or shredder to crush them into small pieces.
- The temperature of carbonization can reach to 400-600℃ because higher temperature brings higher yield and faster speed of carbonization brings lower running cost.
- The carbonized straw charcoal discharging time period is between 15 min to 20 min.
- You need to preheat the host of carbonization for 30 min in advance.
- With different kinds of raw materials or different batches of processing, the ration of carbonization differs (between 3:1 and 4:1)
Invest in Your Straw Charcoal Machine with Beston Group
If you are working with a large amount of agricultural waste, especially crop straw, our straw to charcoal machine is definitely the ideal machinery for you. At the same time, the considerate after-sales services of Beston will bring you a comfortable experience as a customer throughout the whole process of inquiring, consulting, visiting, ordering, shipping, installation, and maintenance. Besides, we can customize the most suitable machine for you according to the real need of the customer. We are sure you will get a considerable reward after you invest in this machine. For decades, we have got thousands of customers from Turkey, the Philippines, Egypt, Vietnam, South Africa, and Australia. We will continue helping more people who want to invest in the waste-to-energy industry. If you have any other questions, welcome to consult us on LinkedIn.