How can you recycle or reuse rice husk waste? Beston rice husk charcoal making machine will be a very good selection. The machine designed by Beston Group has adopted advanced high temperature carbonization technology, which can effectively convert rice hull into charcoal, wood vinegar and tar. It has become more and more popular these years on the market.
Beston rice husk charcoal machine makes the disposal and recycling of agricultural wastes much easier and safer. We use the technology of carbonization and pyrolysis to turn rice husks into biochar. As we all know, charcoal is an indispensable fuel in human’s daily life and industrial production so far, thus using wastes to producing charcoals is a very promising field that you can invest.
Features of Beston Rice Husk Charcoal Machine
High-Efficiency: Our rice husk charcoal making machine can work for 24 hours continuously. It has been equipped with continuous carbonization furnace. It has an auto feeder and water cool slag-out to make sure a high working efficiency.
Green: 1. It has a de-dusting system to filter residual heat and smoke and make sure they meet the environmental protection standard. 2. During the whole process, it can reduce 95% combustible wastes comparing with ordinary carbonizer.
Profitable: Our rice husk carbonizer can produce high-quality end products: the rice husk charcoal has a carbon content of more than 90%. It will definitely help you make money on the market of charcoals.
|Working Method||Fully continuous|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.|
|2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.|
|3. Municipal solid waste, food waste.|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, wood, diesel, natural gas, LPG, biomass, etc.|
|Operating Pressure||Slight negative pressure|
|Service life||5-8 years|
Carbonized Rice Hull (CRH) Uses and Benefits
- Agriculture: rice husk charcoal can be used as fertilizer. It can enhance potassium content in the soil and loosen the soil and make it a good permeability.
- Industry: because of the specific physical and chemical characteristics, the rice hull charcoals can be used as thermal insulation material in industrial manufacturing.
Either in agriculture or industry, the potential of rice husk charcoal should not be ignored. As a result, if you have invested in the business of recycling rice husk to charcoal by a rice hull charcoal making machine, you are doing a wise thing. You may pay attention to the rice husk charcoal price on the market and we promise you will be benefited from it in the near future.
In addition, don’t forget we also have wood vinegar and tar while carbonizing the rice husks. Both of them are very useful industrial materials. The wood vinegar is the raw material to produce pesticide. And the tar can be used to make rubber products, dye, and pesticide, etc.
In a whole, the charcoal machine for sale can create a lot of value for the investor except for recycling waste rice husk.
How to Make Charcoal from Rice Husk
- Firstly, the rice husk will be put on the quantitative feeder and be fed to the drying host for drying and flash steaming.
- After being dried, the rice husk will fall down to the carbonization host.
- In the host, as the temperature rises by heating, carbonization and pyrolysis process will occur and the rice husk will be carbonized thoroughly.
- And then after being desulfurized and smoke discharging, rice husk charcoal will be generated.
- While heating the carbonization host, the residual heat will be generated. Using our “One Fire Two Steps” structure, the residual heat can be used as the heat source of the drying host.
- During the rice husk biochar production process, combustible gas will be generated, the gas will go to the cyclone dust collector and be de-dusted firstly, and then decompose into wood vinegar and tar.
Help You to Get Reasonable Rice Husk Charcoal Machinery Price
Every recycling plant of Beston has high quality and reasonable price. We promise good after-sale service, a professional research team, and sales team. We believe that your investment in our plant will be worthy. Besides, the energy-saving design of our rice husk charcoal making machine will also reduce your unnecessary cost of fuels and labors. Since we have a lot of different types of waste recycling plants, you can check more information. We’ll always be here to serve you with heart and soul.