One of the largest devotion that an egg tray making machine has ever done to the waste recycling industry is that it is a good destination for waste paper. Waste paper is a big issue in most countries in the world. How to recycle them properly and maximize the largest reusing value of them is the critical questions we need to think about.
Basic Information of Beston Egg Tray Making Machine
Raw Materials: waste newspaper, A4 paper, waste paper boxs, notebook, wrapping paper, corrugated paper, etc.
Proportion: 1:3 (paper:water)
Final products: 30 pcs egg tray, 6/12/18 egg carton, apple tray, fruit tray, coffee cup tray, shoes tray, seedling tray, industrial packaging tray, electronic packaging and many other paper pulp moulded products.
Price: egg tray making machine price is about USD 8000-70000. (Note: the price is just an estimated value. The detailed cost is depended on the machine you required. We have irregular events to give discounts for customers. Please contact us for the reserve price.)
Paper egg tray manufacturing process: pulp making – forming – drying.
Types of egg tray making plants for sale: manual, semi-continuous, fully continuous.
Capacity: 1000 pieces/h – 6000 pieces/h.
Product Show – Beston Egg Tray Manufacturing Machine
How to Make Egg Tray – Paper Egg Tray Manufacturing Process
- Pulping. Put the waste paper and water together according to the proportion of 3:1 into the pulper.
- The pulper mixes the two materials together and then stores the pulp in the pulp pool.
- The vacuum pump pumps the pulp to the molding machine, and then the pulp is molded. After that, the transfer mold transfers the egg trays, waiting for drying.
- If you choose natural drying system, you need a lot of labor and space to place every egg tray under the sun. You also use shelves to place the trays.
- If you choose brick drying, you need to build one in advance. You can choose coal, wood, diesel, and natural gas as the fuel to heat the egg tray drying system.
- If you choose a metal drying system, you cannot use coal and wood as the fuel, because they may affect the quality of your egg trays.
- At last, the dried egg trays will be packed and then be ready for sale.
Which Model of the Pulp Egg Tray Making Machine Would You Like to Buy?
|Forming Mould Quantity||3||4||12||16||32||40||48|
|Total Power (kw)||38||45.5||53.7||82||127||161||223|
|Electricity Consumption (kw/h)||26.6||31.85||37.59||57.4||89||113||156|
|Material Consumption (kg/h)||Paper||85||102||170||212||298||425||520|
|Fuel Consumption||Coal (kg)||50||60||83||104||125||208||208|
|Natural Gas (m3)||22-32||26-36||37-47||46-56||56-66||92-103||92-103|
Constitution of Beston Egg Tray Making Machine
1. Pulping System
- Usually, the pulping system includes hydraulic pulper, pulp pond beater, stirred tank, water pool, and pulp pool.
- Beston designs an automatic integrated pulping system which can reduce the labor cost and the floor space of the machine, improve the pulping efficiency, and enable an easier delivery as well.
2. Forming System
- The forming system consists of a vacuum pump, air compressor, water pump, and molding machine. The main part is the molding machine. It has a forming mold and a transfer mold. The standard configuration of the forming mold is plastic mold, and the customers can also choose metal (aluminum) one instead. Compared with the plastic mold, the aluminum mold is more durable but expensive. It can make egg trays with much higher quality than plastic mold.
- In addition, because of the differences of egg sizes in different places, Beston can provide customizing service if the customers send their own mold to us in advance. We can design and produce the machine with the same mold they provide to us.
3. Drying System
- After molding, all the egg trays need to be dried at first before packing. According to the daily capacity of the pulp egg tray maker machine, Beston can provide the customers with four different drying systems, i.e. natural drying in the sun, brick drying with carts, brick drying with conveying belt and metal drying.
- Different drying systems have the same drying effect, at last, only the drying efficiency differs. The customers shall choose carefully according to their production scales, budget, space and climate conditions, etc. For more details of the four options, you can leave your message to us now and the professional sales consultant will respond as soon as possible.
Why Customers Choose Beston Egg Tray Manufacturing Machine
For decades, Beston machine has won the recognition from many countries and areas across the whole world. You can see our egg tray manufacturing units installed in Algeria, Saudi Arabia, the Philippines, Hungary, Dominica, Egypt, Kazakhstan, India, etc. Why they choose Beston?
We Are Professional
- We have a professional factory with high-quality production lines and engineering team.
- We have various types of machines to fit the different requirements of the customers.
- We adopt world-top manufacturing techniques to the production line of our egg tray machines.
- We add new designs to the machines constantly and never stop innovating.
- The final products of our tray machines are high-quality and eco-friendly. Except for egg tray, the machine can also produce egg boxe, fruit tray, coffee cup tray, shoe tray, etc.
We Are Responsible & Reliable
- Beston promises a high quality of every machine we have manufactured.
- We have strict tracking and examination department to supervise the production process of every machine.
- We can send an engineering team to the customer’s place and help them with the installation and commissioning of the machine.
- If the customers need, we can provide specific business plans for them including the types of the molding machine, the ways of drying system, the production scale and cost estimate, etc.
If you are still confused about the destination of your waste paper in hand, we sincerely suggest our egg tray making machine. It won’t only tell you how to make egg tray from waste paper, but also tell you how to create value from waste materials. Now leave your question about this machine to us or visit our home page for more information about our waste recycling machines.