Recently, Beston Group has received the latest feedback of BLL-16 pyrolysis plants installed in Netherlands. All the installation work is going well. Both of us are looking forward to seeing the project testing and running in the near future.
Information of Beston Pyrolysis Project in Netherlands
- Location: Netherlands;
- Project includes: 4 sets of BLL-16 continuous pyrolysis plants and 1 set of BZJ-10 distillation plant;
- Shipment: see shipping news and the first updating of installation news here;
- Status: being installed as planned, going well;
- Raw materials: waste plastic (customer has pretreatment equipment for recycling waste plastics);
- Required end product: fuel oil used as fuel for ships.
Besides waste plastic, Beston pyrolysis plant can be also used for dealing with waste tires, rubber as well as oil sludge. The generated fuel oil is a kind of precious heating energy, for being used in many industries, such as boiler plants, power plants, ceramic plants, glass plants, etc. Investing in a pyrolysis project can not only be environmental-friendly, but also is profitable. Moreover, it also has social benefits. More and more customers all over the world have paid attention to the project. Welcome to consult!