The coconut shell charcoal making machine produced by Beston Group can process as many as 3 tons of coconuts shells per hour. It turns the coconut shells into high-quality charcoal through the carbonization process. This machine is very popular in the international market owing to its high-cost performance ratio and vast development expectation.
Owing to the high market value of coconut shell charcoal, the machine can bring considerable profits to the customers. Therefore, it is not only a piece of waste recycling equipment but also a good project to make money.
Parameters of Beston Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Machine for Sale
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||32T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||Automatic control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
Advantages of Beston Coconut Shell Charcoal Production Machine
- Fully continuous: can work constantly for 24 hours.
- Using durable material to produce the host of the machine, which is thicker than many other charcoal making machines on the market.
- Reusing the combustible gas and the residual heat generated in the carbonizing process to save energy and reduce cost of fuel.
- Configure with de-dusting system to make sure the residual heat and smoke meet the environmental protection standard. (Note: the standard de-dusting system contains water spraying and cleansing. If the customers need, they can choose additional solutions like activated carbon absorption and ceramic ring absorption.)
- High-quality end products: coconut shell charcoal produced by our charcoal making machine has a carbon content of more than 90%.
Unique Operational Safety Design
- We have designed a central control system (optional for clients) that can separate operator and the equipment for safety.
- The coconut shell charcoal making machine has a protective casing to protect the operator from hurting by high temperature.
- To improve the heating efficiency and enhance the level of safety, we make sealed auto screw feeder and the water cooling discharger.
- Power section employs a standard control system.
Wide Uses of Coconut Shell Charcoal
|Daily life||Widely used in catering services, such as the fuel of BBQ and fuels in other places such as warmer|
|Agriculture||Can improve the quality of soil, so as to enhance the grain output|
|Industry||Can be further processed into activated carbon;
Used as construction brick with clay;
Used as fuel in steel and iron factories, ceramics and so on.
Coconut Shell Charcoal Production Line
- Firstly, the coconut shell will be shredded into pieces not exceeding 40 mm. And then they will be conveyed to the quantitative feeder. The quantitative feeder will send them into the drying host for drying and flash steaming.
- Secondly, the coconut shell which is dried will fall freely down to the carbonization host to be carbonized.
- Thirdly, in the carbonization host, the temperature will rise fast by heating and pyrolysis will happen inside. Clean and harmless coconut shell charcoal will be generated after a series of processes like smoke discharging and desulfurization.
- When the fuel is burning to heat for carbonization, there will be hot residual gas which can be used for drying system to save energy.
- The combustible gas generated by the process of carbonization will go to the cyclone dust collector and be de-dusted firstly, and then separate into wood tar and vinegar to be used as fuel to supply heat for the carbonization machine from the outside.
If you want to get charcoal briquettes directly, you can add a briquetting machine at the end of the machine. Beston can provide this machine as well.
Related article: how to make coconut shell charcoal.
Things You Need to Pay Attention
- Water content: no higher than 20%.
- Diameter: no larger than 20mm, 8 mm is a perfect size.
- How long will the charcoal be produced:15 minutes after heating.
- After being cooled by the water cooling discharger, the temperature of coconut shell charcoal is around 30 ℃ (the value varies according to different areas). If you are in tropical areas, be careful of the higher-temperature of the charcoal.
Beston promises to provide high-quality coconut shell charcoal making machine to all the customers. We will use the first-rate technology and first-rate services to help more and more people who want to do meaningful things in biomass energy industry. If you want to learn more details of our machine, leave you message to us and be the VIP of Beston now.