The coconut shell charcoal making machine recycles coconut shells into useful products. The technology in this machine is called pyrolysis. This technology turns coconut shells into charcoal in a high-temperature condition. Because of the new design and some patents, safety and efficiency can be guaranteed.
Wide Uses of Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Machine
The coconut shell charcoal machine turns coconut shells into high-quality charcoal. Moreover, the quality of coconut shells can be controlled. Coconut shell charcoal is widely used in various industries. Owing to the high market value of coconut shell charcoal, the charcoal maker machine can bring considerable profits to the customers. Therefore, it is not only a piece of waste recycling equipment but also a good project to make money. See the applications of machines.
|Daily life||Coconut shell biochar is widely used in catering services and heating equipment, such as the fuel of BBQ, hookah, cooking, and fireplace.|
|Agriculture||Coconut shell charcoal can improve the quality and drainage structure of soil, so as to enhance the grain output.|
|Industry||Coconut shell charcoal can be used as a heating fuel in cement plants, power plants, boilers, steel and iron factories, ceramics factories, and so on.
It is a raw material of metallurgy.
It can be further processed into activated carbon for water filters.
|Construction||Coconut shell is used as concrete or construction brick with clay in the building industry.|
|Carbon Sink||Use standard coconut shell charcoal to apply for carbon sinks or carbon credits.|
|Animal Farming||Add some coconut shell bio char in animal food so as to improve the digestion of animals.
Add some coconut shell bio charcoal into the animal spacer so as to improve the environment, breathability, and odors, e.g. ammonia from animals.
Coconut Shells for Pyrolysis
Coconut is a popular fruit in the world. It is composed of coconut skin, coconut husk, coconut shell, copra, coconut milk, etc. Generally, the coconut shell is trashed. In fact, if it is made into fuel by pyrolysis technology, it has a high economic value. The raw materials are coconut shells, coconut shell pieces, coconut shell pellets, waste coconut tree branches, and leaves, etc.
Many countries have rich waste coconut shells, for example, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Sri Lanka, Brazil, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Myanmar, Mexico, Thailand, etc. If you wanna process this waste, contact Beston Group.
Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Process
- Feed waste coconut shells into the reactor.
- Preheat the main oven for 60-90 minutes.
- The temperature in the furnace gradually rises, and the reaction gradually begins. Coconut shell charcoal, tar, wood vinegar, and bio-gas are constantly being extracted. The temperature in the furnace can reach 600-850 degrees Celsius. The pyrolysis of coconut shells only takes about 15-25 minutes.
- If it is batch-type equipment, after cooling the main furnace for a period of time, manually remove the biochar from the main furnace. If it is continuous equipment, the biochar can be directly discharged by the water-cooled slag discharge system. Wood vinegar and tar can be collected separately.
- Biogas can be used as fuel to heat the combustion chamber after being condensed and desulfurized.
- Exhaust gas meets emission standards after being treated by a spray tower and demisting tower.
Related article: how to make coconut shell charcoal.
Beston Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Machine for Sale
Beston Group provides BST-J, BST Pro and BST series. These series totally have seven models. See their parameters.
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||32T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||PLC control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
How to Choose One from BST-J & BST Pro & BST Series?
|Items||BST-J Series||BST Pro Series||BST Series|
|Model||BST-J12, BST-J18, BST-J40||BST-05 Pro||BST-10, BST-30, BST-50|
|Features||This type can only process the next furnace after one furnace of coconut shells has been processed.||The modular design of this type facilitates transportation, installation and movement.||This type can feed and discharge continuously. It has high configuration and high automation.|
Beston Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquettes Making Machine
Beston Group provides coconut shell charcoal briquette making line. It is composed of a silo, a screw conveyor, a double-shaft mixer, an adhesive extruder, a wheel mill, and a rod making machine/briquetting machine. After coconut shell charcoal is processed by this line, it can meet the shape requirements of customers, such as charcoal block, charcoal powder, etc. In addition, Beston Group also provides customized coconut shell charcoal briquette making lines. Just tell us your needs.
See Beston Testing Report of Coconut Shell to Charcoal
In order to facilitate customers to better determine the use of coconut shell charcoal, Beston Group provides an early experiment report on coconut shell to charcoal. The raw material is coconut shell pieces. The testing thing is coconut shell charcoal. This report is for reference only. Different raw material types, moisture and sizes will affect the experimental results.
|Total Moisture Mt%||9.1|
|Analytical Water Mad%||4.19|
|Dry Basis Ash Ad%||0.18|
|Volatile Matter on Dry Basis Vd%||6.95|
|Fixed Carbon Fcad%||88.68|
|Sulfur Content on Dry Basis St.d%||0.09|
|Coking Characteristics 1-8CRC|
|New national standard calorimeter dry basis high calorific value kcal/kg||7277|
|The new national standard calorimeter method receives the base low calorific value kcal/kg||6724|
**℃ Out of water and oil, the highest temperature **℃ The above data is for reference only
Beston Coconut Shell Pyrolysis Machine Applied to the World
40+ customers apply Beston coconut shell pyrolysis machine. Among them, three customers choose Beston machines to process coconut shells. These three customers from Indonesia and Turkey purchased BST-05, BST-10 and BST-30. Other 40+ customers use biochar pyrolysis equipment to process other biomass and sludge. If you are interested in these cases, please see the details.
Advantages of Beston Coconut Shell Pyrolysis Plant
- Safety system: Beston machines are equipped with many devices to guarantee the safety of operation, like explosion-proof valves, alarm devices, etc.
- Remote monitoring: Customers use an IOT system (optional) to monitor the operation situation outside the factory.
- Technical drawings and documents: Beston Group provides a range of design drawings to customers. Moreover, we can assist customers to obtain some local licenses.
- Enery-efficient system: Reusing the combustible gas and the residual heat generated in the carbonizing process to save energy and reduce the cost of fuel.
- Configure with the de-dusting system to make sure the residual heat and smoke meet the environmental protection standard. (Note: the standard de-dusting system contains water spraying and cleansing. If the customers need it, they can choose additional solutions like activated carbon absorption and ceramic ring absorption.)
What is Coconut Shell Charcoal Making Machine Price?
Coconut charcoal making machine prices for Beston standard line starts at USD 30500. Many factors have influenced the prices, for example, customized devices, auxiliary equipment, etc. Beston Group is a manufacturer of coconut shell charcoal machines. We offer a competitive direct factory price. Accordingly, getting this machine from Beston Group is a worthy investment.
Choose Beston Group to Do Coconut Shell Charcoal Production Business
Beston promises to provide high-quality coconut shell charcoal making machine to all the customers. We will use first-rate technology and first-rate services to help more and more people who want to do meaningful things in the biomass energy industry. If you want to learn more details about our machine, leave your message to us and be the exclusive customer of Beston Group now. View more pictures on Beston Pinterest.