Shipping news is here! Beston BST-10 sawdust charcoal making machine was shipped to Nigeria in December, 2021. All the preparations (including production, stocking and shipment) have been completed on time. Both our client and us are looking forward to installing Beston charcoal machine in Nigeria in the near future in 2022.
Delivery Information of BST-10 Sawdust Charcoal Making Machine to Nigeria
- Import country: Nigeria;
- Shipping date: 2021.12.13;
- Model: BST-10;
- Hourly processing capacity: 0.8-1t;
- Raw material for processing: sawdust;
- Working method: fully continuous;
- Main components: crusher, feeding system, drying system, carbonization furnace, cooling system, discharging system, subsequent processing equipment (ball pressing machine), etc.
Client in Nigeria ordered the automatic charcoal machine for processing sawdust into charcoal, wood vinegar, tar and combustible gas. He has also ordered one set of ball pressing machine for further processing the finished charcoal, to improve the value of the end charcoal and sell the charcoal at a higher price in the market.
Shipping List of Beston Sawdust Biochar Production Equipment to Nigeria
The sawdust briquette charcoal making machine has been packed into several parts, and respectively loaded on 4 trucks. Here are the packing lists for each truck.
- Truck 1: including inner and outer cylinder (2 pieces of cases included), explosion-proof device, 273 seamless pipes, 273 welded pipes, etc.;
- Truck 2: including biochar reactor, base, guard door, cyclone dust removal system and other spare parts;
- Truck 3: including hydro-seal, spray dust removal device, chimney, hot smoke induced draft fan, water-cooled slagging, motor, oil and gas outlet, combustible gas outlet, windshield and other spare parts;
- Truck 4: including cooling tower, electric control cabinet, induced draft fan, silo, crusher, screw conveyor, ball pressing machine and other spare parts.
The sawdust charcoal manufacturing machine will reach Nigeria as planned. Due to the epidemic, we will arrange our engineers to guide the installation online. The engineers have relevant mechanical certificates and bachelor’s degree, and can communicate with customers in English without barriers. We also have set up a special complaint feedback channel and regular return visiting, to serve you wholeheartedly from beginning to end. Please leave your inquiry if you are interested in the project.