Beston sawdust charcoal making machine is able to turn sawdust to high-quality charcoals and exert no harms to the environment. Since sawdust charcoals have fairly wide uses in human’s daily life and manufacturing industry, sawdust has a large potential in recycling. Mostly, the sawdust charcoal can be produced into activated carbon or using a sawdust briquette charcoal making machine to get charcoal briquette.
All the biomass wastes you can imagine, such as wood, coconut shells, palm shell, sugarcane bagasse, can be carbonized into charcoals. Since the uses of charcoal from sawdust are very wide, this machine is regarded very profitable on the market.
Uses of the Sawdust Charcoal
- Daily life: After briquetting, can be widely used in catering services, such as the fuel of BBQ and fuels in other places such as warmer
- Agriculture: Can be used as fertilizer to improve the quality of soil, so as to enhance the grain output
- Industry: can be further processed into activated carbon; used as construction brick with clay; used as fuel in steel and iron factories, ceramics and so on.
Besides the charcoal, there are also biogas, wood vinegar and tar generated during the sawdust making process. The biogas can also be used as fuel. The wood vinegar can be used to produce pesticide and the tar is the raw material to produce rubber products, dye, and pesticide, etc.
“One Fire Two Steps” – New Heating Structure Design
Besides the profitability, Beston sawdust charcoal making machines for sale have a competitively high working efficiency and low energy consumption because of the new heating system. This heating system, as the name implies, uses one fire to heat the two main parts of the machine, the drying system, and the carbonization furnace. In order to improve the heating efficiency, we use “Durable Layer Design” for the two parts with drying host in the exterior and the carbonization furnace inside it. Therefore, the fire can heat the carbonization system directly and the residual heat from the carbonization process can be used to heat drying host at the same time.
Features of Beston Sawdust Charcoal Making Machine for Sale
- High working efficiency.
- Energy saving. The “One Fire Two Steps” heating system and Durable Layers Design can save a lot of fuels, so as to reduce the cost of the clients.
- Environmental Friendly. The exhausted gas and smoke will be de-sulfured, du-dusted and cooled before being discharged. We make sure the discharging meet the European Environment Emission Standard.
- Very safe to operate. We add a special casing for the drying host and carbonization host to prevent the operators from hurting. The clients can choose a central control system to realize the separation of the operator and the sawdust carbonization machine. We have standard power control system to make sure the safe operation of the machine. Feeding and discharging are happened in a sealed environment to ensure a safe and good environment for working.
How to Make Charcoal from Sawdust
- The constant weight feeder transits sawdust into the carbonizing host of the machine by belt conveyor. In the exterior layer, the sawdust will be dried and then fall freely to the interior layer for carbonization. Or, the clients can choose independent drying host for the process of drying, which is illustrated above.
- In the carbonization furnace, sawdust will turn into carbide through high-temperature decomposition. After the smoke is discharged and get the sulfur released, charcoal will be carbonized from the sawdust.
- And then the sawdust charcoal will be discharged from the powder discharge port. During the process of carbonization, the residual heat will be used to heat the drying host to save energy.
- Due to the high degree awareness of environmental protection of Beston Group, we pay much attention to the emission of the production process. The combustible gas generated during the pyrolysis process of sawdust will go to the hydro seal and get the sulfur and dust removed and then after water spraying and cleansing, they will go to the condenser and be separated into wood vinegar and tar.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1.All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2.Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3.Municipal solid waste.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
As one of the leading charcoal making machine suppliers in the world, Beston can offer a reasonable price for you. All of our recycling plants have a high-performance cost ratio and have gained a good reputation in the world market. If you are looking for a good way to recycle your biomass waste into charcoal, our charcoal machine will be a perfect choice for you. We promise a considerate after-sale service and we believe the clients will gain profitable values from the machines we provide. Leave us your message if you want to know more about our plants.