PYROLYSIS PLANT CASES

Including deliveries, installations, users' feedbacks.

pyrolysis products
  • certification
    CE/ISO/SGS
    Certificates
  • patent
    15+
    Patents
  • country
    100+
    Countries
  • production
    200+ Sets
    Annual Capacity
  • case
    500+
    Successful Cases

BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis Unit Shipped to Mauritania

Good news! BLJ-3 mobile pyrolysis unit was shipped to Mauritania successfully on January 17, 2022. The pyrolysis unit is a kind of skid-mounted pyrolysis plant, which can be moved to anywhere the customer likes. We have finished 90% of the installation at the factory and the remaining 10% will be completed online under the engineers’ guidance.

BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis Unit Shipped to Mauritania
BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis Unit Shipped to Mauritania

Import One Set of Mobile Pyrolysis Unit to Mauritania

The customer in Mauritania searched “mobile pyrolysis unit” on Google, and he found a lot of manufactures and suppliers all over the world, including Beston Group. After compared with other suppliers, the customer in Mauritania finally decided to choose Beston company as his partner. He appreciated Beston’s product and service.

Electric control cabinet
Electric Control Cabinet
Smoke Tube
Smoke Tube
lead seal
Lead Seal

Solution to Mobile Pyrolysis Machine to Mauritania

After a period of communication, the customer in Mauritania selected BLJ-3 portable pyrolysis machine (capacity of 3t/d) to recycle his waste tires into fuel oil. In the communication, the customer was worried that the installation cannot be completed under the epidemic situation. We understood, and we finished 90% of the installation at the factory to solve the customer’s problem.

Mobile Pyrolysis Machine to Mauritania
Mobile Pyrolysis Machine to Mauritania

Customer’s Review

The customer was quite satisfied with our after-sales service. He said, “Beston helped me a lot and solved the problem for me from the beginning to the end. I trust Beston much.” We are excited to hear from our customer and will work hard to serve our users.

We have finished the production and delivery of the small scale pyrolysis equipment in a month. All the work has done as planned. The goods will be transported to Qingdao port, and will arrive in the destination port on March 25, 2022. We will update the news later.

    Please specify your requirement by referring to the following aspects:

    1-What kind of solution will meet your demand? (Key point)

    2-What kind of material and expected end product are you planning to have? (Right solution begins from material and product)

    3-When is the project supposed to be running? (Key info for A-Z project programming)

    4-Budget for machinery purchasing? (Key info for right model)

    5-Points that you really focus on. (Customized service from our project consultant)

    CONTACT US
    Please Feel Free To Give Your Inquiry In The Form Below.

    Your Message (required):