Good news! Beston BLJ-16 waste tyre pyrolysis plant was shipped to Chile in December, 2022. if you are also considering investing in such a project, please go on reading.
Basic Information of BLJ-16 Waste Pyrolysis Plant to Chile
- Date of shipment: December, 2022;
- Port of shipment: Qingdao port;
- Estimated time of arrival: at the beginning of February 2023;
- Location: Chile;
- Model and capacity: BLJ-16, 12-16t/h;
- Working method: semi-continuous;
- Raw materials to process: waste tyres (outsourcing);
- Required final product: tyre pyrolysis oil and carbon black;
- Usage of final product: for sale;
- Requirement on configuration: standard configuration with high tail gas dedusting system (activated carbon adsorption and desorption tower).
Why Customer in Chile Chose Beston
Why did the customer in Chile choose Bestongroup finally? The main reason is insisting. The customer is a middleman. In the cooperation process, they have changed 3 rounds of investors. All the other pyrolysis plant manufacturers and suppliers gave up, and only Beston persevered. The customer was quite satisfied with Beston service and they chose to believe Beston. In addition, customers also highly recognized our products. Therefore, we have become partners.
How to Start Tyre to Oil Pyrolysis Business in Your Country
If you are considering starting the tyre to oil recycling business in your country, you can refer to the following items:
- Search related information on Google;
- Compare pyrolysis plants from different manufacturers and suppliers;
- Get in touch with the suppliers and finally choose one.
Note: you’d better choose the most professional manufacturer with rich experience (exporting and installation), advanced technology, high-quality plant, and finally, the most important, good service. Choose one supplier with perfect pre-sales, in-sales and after-sales service will help you improve the efficiency.
Besides Chile, Beston has cooperated with customers in many other Latin American countries, including Dominica, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia, etc. You can click pyrolysis plant cases to learn more.