Shipping news coming! 2 sets of BLJ-16 semi-continuous pyrolysis plants were shipped to Jordan in August 2022. The Jordanian customer was satisfied with the solution and products that Beston provided.
Background of Pyrolysis Plants to Jordan
- Location: Jordan;
- Solution to choose: making pyrolysis oil from waste tires;
- Products to choose: 2 sets of semi-continuous pyrolysis plants (BLJ-16);
- Source of raw materials: provided by self;
- Requirement on final products: general;
- Application of final products: sell directly to make profit;
- Configure: customized door for pyrolysis reactor.
- Production cycle: 45 working days.
Shipment of Tyre Pyrolysis Plants to Jordan
Here is the shipping video of Beston tyre pyrolysis plant to Jordan. Our staff has checked the goods carefully and filled in the table before the shipment. All the goods were prepared well and were loaded on the truck for being shipped to the nearest port. All the goods will be shipped out on August 6, and will arrive in Jordan in September.
Why Did Jordan Customer Choose Beston Group?
When we asked the Jordanian client this question, he replied, “I endorse Beston’s solution, products and service. Beston helped me from the beginning to the end. They helped me to confirm what I want and what I can do to get the best result, like a partner. I am very grateful to Beston. I am looking forward to cooperating with Beston further.”
All the customers deserve to be treated with care. If you are planning to recycle waste tyre to oil or you have any doubt in waste recycling industry, please contact us now. We will give you the most suitable solution for you and help you start a successful business. Go ahead.