The rubber pyrolysis plant produced by Beston Group is to recycle waste rubber products into the fuel oil. It is an eco-friendly rubber recycling plant. Except for used rubber tyres, rubber wastes are everywhere in our daily life, such as rubber shoe sole, rubber gloves, rubber tubes, rubber cable leather as well as the offcut and wastes from rubber products factory, etc.
Features of Beston Rubber Recycling Plant for Sale
1. This rubber pyrolysis machine can accept all kinds of rubber wastes, and at the same time, it can also process oil sludge.
2. We adopt the original new heating structure which combines the advantages of direct heating and indirect heating (wind-type) to improve production efficiency and reduce cost. Therefore, this new heating structure is the first one in the whole world.
2. It is unique that we have refractory materials between the pyrolysis reactor and the casing to avoid heat loss and protect the reactor from aging.
3. We use the PLC computer control system and provide three levels of control systems for our clients to choose.
4. We have three types of rubber pyrolysis plants for sale which can realize batch operation, semi-continuous operation, and fully-continuous operation. Therefore, our clients are free to choose based on their raw materials and demand for production.
5. We have designed a stronger condensing system because we use tube condenser to enlarge the condensing areas so as to improve the working efficiency of the plant.
6. The whole processing of rubber recycling is safe and clean, posing no harm to the environment.
Specifications and Parameters of Beston Rubber Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
* Thereinto, BLL-20 is the most popular types of rubber pyrolysis plant among our clients. It is a fully continuous tyre pyrolysis plant. So it means that it can run for 24 hours a day without a stop and there is no need to cool down the reactor before the second batch. In addition, the continuous pyrolysis reactor is stable and not rotary, which enables the temperature to rise quickly, so as to save the buyer’s energy and lower the cost of production.
Videos for Processing Rubber Cable Skin in South Korea
End Products of Beston Rubber Pyrolysis Plant
As same as waste tyres, waste rubber products are space-occupied and harmful to our environment. But with Beston Machinery rubber recycling machine, waste rubber can be turned into energy and have huge potential for use. Through the process of pyrolysis, we can get the end products like fuel oil and carbon black as well as some metals extracted from the rubber products. All of them are profitable because of their wide application.
Fuel oil: It can be sold as fuel directly or reprocessed by crude oil distillation unit to get qualified diesel which can be used for engine oil of heavy machinery.
Carbon black: it can be made into carbon brick by the briquetting machines, or you can just use our carbon black grinding machine to make it finer to meet the standard of carbon black N330. Other metals extracted: they can be reprocessed and used in steel factories.
Owing to the big volume of waste rubbers and large demand of recycling them, our rubber pyrolysis plant for sale will have a great market prospect. Choosing it will help you to gain sustainable profits.
Beston always guarantees the best products and best service. We hope our clients can get as many as profits by using our products. If you are interested in our rubber pyrolysis plant, we hope you can leave us a message below. Moreover, Beston Company provides many other waste treatment and recycling machines for you to choose. You can go to our homepage and get more information about them or leave a message for us now.