To buy a paper pulp molding machine, you would like to learn about the components of pulp molding machine for sale as well as all the devices included in the machine. The components varies according to different models and different customers’ requirement. Taking BTF5-8 paper pulp molding machine with metal dryer as an example, we will introduce the components of Beston pulp molding equipment here.
Components of Beston Paper Pulp Molding Machine
PART1. Pulping System
Put all kinds of waste paper into the pulping machine, and after about 40 minutes of high-concentration stirring, the pulp will be automatically transported to the pulp supply tank for storage and stirring. Then the pulp is transported by the supply pump to the mixing tank and stirred to the required concentration of pulp, then put into the supply tank and transported to the forming machine through the supply pump.
Including: High concentration pulping machine, homogenizer, slurry pump, electrical control cabinet.
PART2. Molding System
1. The forming machine absorbs the pulp delivered by the supply pump to the hopper of the forming machine to the mould of the forming machine, and absorbs the pulp to the mould of the forming machine through the suction of the vacuum system. The water pump pumps the water into the pool for storage.
2. After the mold of the forming machine absorbs the pulp, it is formed, and then the robot of the forming machine will take out the finished product and send it to the drying conveyor belt.
Including: Forming machine, mould (plastic/aluminum), screw air compressor, vacuum pump, vacuum water separation tank, centrifugal pump, mold cleaning machine, molding system’s electrical control cabinet.
PART3. Metal Drying System
1. The multi-layer metal drying line of Beston paper pulp molding machine has six layers.
2. Use of heat source: hot air. (Note: the customers need to prepare the hot air boiler.)
3. The transmission mode adopts industrial transmission chain to drive the mesh plate transmission and runs in the drying line.
4. Advantages: reduce the cost of the production site and save the heat source (comprehensively save more than 30% of the heat source cost compared with the traditional drying).
5. Drying line size: 20520mm*2200mm*3700mm.
Including: Combustion chamber, burner, drying line control system, main engine heating fan, main fan/burner operating platform, drying room, transmission room, chain, pin, tray, transmission sprocket drive bracket, main engine base, safety guardrail operating platform escalator, air bag, mounting screws, hand drill, wrench, high temperature resistant glue, foundation screws.
PART4. Other Auxiliary Equipment
Other auxiliary machine (optional): Packing machine, paper egg tray/egg carton collecting machine.