Shipping news of mobile pyrolysis units is coming! Beston BLJ-3 mobile plastic pyrolysis unit was shipped to South Africa in January 2023. Since the new-designed skid-mounted pyrolysis plant launched in the market, it has received high praise from users. More and more customers are considering buying the machine. Here is the newest case for your reference.
Information on BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis Unit to South Africa
- Model and capacity: BLJ-3, 0.5-1t/d;
- Raw material to process: waste plastics;
- Source of customer: referrals from old customers;
- Required final product: fuel oil used as alternative fuel;
- Configuration: standard configuration;
- Production cycle: November 5, 2022 to January 4, 2023;
- Date of shipment: January 14, 2023 (estimated to sail on 1.19);
- Expected arrival date: February 13, 2023.
Why Did Customer in South Africa Choose Skid-mounted Type?
The main reason is that the skid-mounted mobile pyrolysis unit is easy to install and use. Even he is a beginner in this industry, he can get started quickly. When the machine leaves the factory, almost 90% of installation work has been finished. It does not need any civil engineering work.
On the other hand, the customer highly recognized Beston. Introduction from old customer, plus Beston company’s own technology, product and service make the customer believe Beston much. So he finally chose Beston without any hesitation.
How to Start Mobile Pyrolysis Unit in Your Country?
Come to contact us right now, please! We can provide detailed business plan for you. Besides waste plastics, the machine can be also used for processing waste tires, rubber, oil sludge, etc. If you have any problems in starting the project, please contact us. We will try our best to solve your problem and help you succeed. If you want to know the later status of the project, please add www.bestongroup.com to your favourite.