Pyrolysis plant cost will be the first question you need to consider when you decided to buy this plant.
The pyrolysis plant cost is about USD49000-75000.
Note: the cost is just an estimated value. The detailed cost is depended on the machine you required.
Since this kind of plant is a large scale waste recycling machine, the costs will contain many aspects. Therefore, to make a specific cost estimate will be very necessary. Now let us analyze this question in particular.
Firstly, you need to know what factors influence the cost in general.
4 Factors That Can Influence the Pyrolysis Plant Cost
1. Fuel cost. Almost all the pyrolysis plants for sale on the market have a high requirement for fuels. As a waste recycling machine, the fuel needs to be clean. Therefore, while investing in this plant, you may need to consider the fuel cost. Usually, a good pyrolysis machine is energy-saving, so you will save your cost of fuel.
2. Fundamental costs including costs of electricity, water, area and labor. Generally speaking, the above-said costs are different in different countries and places. Beston professional sales consultants can help you make a business plan concerned about these kinds of costs.
3. Subsequent costs, for example, the cost of installation, repairing and maintenance. The plant is large scale equipment, therefore, you may need a big amount of funds to maintain it or hiring people to help you maintain.
4. Value of your end-products. For example, if you have a waste tire pyrolysis plant, you will get tyre fuel oil, carbon black and steel wires as the end-products. So if you can make sure a high quality of the products, you will get considerable returns from them.
Secondly, after learning the main factors which can affect your pyrolysis equipment cost, you may want to know how to get a plant with a high-performance cost ratio to reduce your cost and get more profits.
Beston: Reducing Your Cost but Never Reducing the Quality of Our Pyrolysis Plant
Due to a strong comprehensive power, Beston can offer the most reasonable pyrolysis machine price on the international market. In addition, different from most other pyrolysis plant suppliers, Beston also works a lot to make a series of breakthroughs to help our customers reduce the pyrolysis plant cost. At the same time, the quality of the plant can also be guaranteed.
Add Particular Designs to Save Your Costs
1.Combustible Gas Reusing System
When there’s combustible gas generated during the process of pyrolysis, you can choose to reuse it or collect it.
Reusing: de-dust and de-sulfurize the combustible gas and then burn it in the burning chamber to supply heat for the reactor, so you can largely save your fuel cost.
Collecting: collect the combustible gas into the air sacs. But the air sacs should be placed far away from the burning chamber to make sure the safety of the pyrolysis process.
2.Sealed Feeding and Discharging System
The discharging system and feeding system is all sealed and high-temperature resistant. Therefore, it can keep a high temperature during the feeding and discharging system. In some way, it can save the time of preheating for the next round of pyrolysis, so as to save fuel cost.
3.Design of “Slag-out First” to Improve the Quality of Pyrolysis Oil
Before the oil gas is generated, the slag will be discharged at first. It can make sure there’s no carbon black in the oil gas, so the quality of the pyrolysis oil will be improved and the customers can make more money from selling the end-products.
4. High-temperature Resistant Design for the Pyrolysis Reactor
We use durable high-temperature resistant material to produce the pyrolysis reactor and also add refractory material to the casing. As a result, the lifespan of the reactor will be lengthened and the customers will save a lot of money on changing new reactors.
Considerate After-sale Service to Save Your Subsequent Cost
We are definitely not the kind of supplier who offers the lowest pyrolysis plant price but unreliable services. On the contrary, Beston can offer considerate all-around services for each customer. If you buy our machine, you will enjoy many privileges that can reduce unnecessary subsequent costs.
- Professional on-site guide during the phase of assembling and commissioning.
- Technical training for your local workers.
- Multiple times of returning visits after your machine starts to work.
- 24/7 online customer service, and you can get technical assistance online
- Considerable discount if you want to repurchase our products.
Thereafter, we believe the above privileges can save you a big amount of money on the subsequent costs.
In addtiion, Beston also supplies different types of pyrolysis machines with different capacities (i.e. batch type, semi-continuous and continuous pyrolysis plant). Because the prices of those pyrolysis machines are different, the customers can choose freely according to their budget and real needs, so as to reduce some unnecessary costs of customers.
Specific Parameters and Specifications of the Pyrolysis Plant We Can Offer
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
In a word, if you have made your decision on investing the plant, you can trust us. If you want to learn more specific information about the pyrolysis plant cost, you can talk about all your questions with us. Now you can leave your message to us below, and we will respond as soon as possible.