Beston is now offering a new type of continuous pyrolysis plant in India. This kind of machine has great potential since new regulation about the emission of traditional pyrolysis units has been implemented in the country and our plant will break the ice.
We have always kept a good and close relationship with Indian investors. And we are glad to help the people and companies in the country to set up more effective and higher-quality pyrolysis plant in India.
According to the current situation of this country, we have upgraded several designs for the local customers in particular. The new continuous style pyrolysis plant, which has higher efficiency, larger capacity and produces higher-quality oil than the traditional bath pyrolysis machine, will be a good business opportunity in India.
Parameters of Beston BLL-16 Continuous Pyrolysis Plant in India
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||40*10*8m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
If you are interested in the working principle of our newly-designed continuous tyre pyrolysis plant, you can refer to this video:
New Designs to Improve the Working Efficiency of Pyrolysis Plant in India
- Sealed Feeding and Discharging System: It ensures a high-temperature environment throughout the whole process. For example, the temperature of the first discharging is 200-220℃, so it can ensure the temperature of the second feeding around 160℃. So you can save the time of cooling and pre-heating of the second feeding and also save a lot of cost on fuel.
- Non-axis screw feeding and discharging: It can effectively prevent clogging during the feeding and discharging and enhance working efficiency. Usually, it takes 1.5 hours for the completion of feeding 8 tons of tyre powders.
- Using four shoveling plates at the rear of the reactor to enhance the efficiency of discharging. It takes 2 hours for the whole process of discharging, 3 times faster than other pyrolysis plants in the Indian market.
- Three Water Cooling systems ensure the maximum capacity of 16 tons per day. If the customer wants to use 1 water cooling system, the capacity might be lower to 8 tons per day. So we strongly recommend you to use 3 water cooling systems.
- Beston makes the continuous pyrolysis plant for sale in India have a humanized design. The main part of the machine, the feeding system, pyrolysis reactor, discharging system, condensing system and filtering system are designed as independent modular.
- This design makes a flexible configuration, convenient transportation and simple assembling.
Making Higher-Quality Tyre Oil
- The BLL-16 continuous pyrolysis plant can process the tyre scraps and powders with a 5mm-20mm diameter. It is much finer than that of a batch small pyrolysis unit. Less fiber makes a higher quality of tyre oil.
- The discharging and oil gas generation is separated. There will be no carbon black in the oil gas, so as to make sure a high quality of tyre oil, too.
Pays Much Attention to the Emission
- The sealed discharging system makes sure a clean working environment. The standard configuration is a slag tank. It is very convenient to move and store.
- Reasonable disposal of the combustible gas: 1.Using a combustion chamber to burn the combustible gas. All the hazardous components will be burned down during this process. And the residual gas will be de-dusted and de-sulfurized before emission. 2.Using the air sac to collect the combustible gas and use it to heat the reactor.
The customers can choose the above two methods freely according to their actual needs. No matter which one you choose, there will be no pollutants in the final emission.
Note: the combustion chamber and the air sacs need to be far away from the main part of the pyrolysis plant to make sure safety.
Continuous Pyrolysis Plant Cost in India
You might have read some tyre pyrolysis plant project report in India before, so let us give you a specific pyrolysis plant cost estimate in India in case you want to change your old machine.
1.Cost of the plant itself–determined by the price of the plant’s suppliers.
2.Cost of maintaining–determined by the quality of the machine and the quality of the supplier’s after-sale service.
3.Cost of the fundamental facilities–power, water and area. Different according to the areas.
4.Cost of the labor.
Indian Customers Visited Beston Pyrolysis Plant Factory
1.Reasonable and competitive price. You can register to become the VIP of Beston and get a fast quotation now.
2.The high-quality machine which has got the certification of ISO and SGS.
3.Considerate after-sales service, including professional assembling, commissioning and maintaining personnel.
4.Automatic control. Using PLC to monitor the whole plant and require fewer labors, save your cost of labor.
If your machine is out, don’t worry and change it now! Using Beston BLL-16 continuous pyrolysis plant in India will help you restart your recycling business and get a promising future. Wanna learn more details of our new machine, register to become our VIP now.