Beston Egg Tray Making Machine Video
Dear friends, I’m Fredo wang, we are at Beston site for egg tray production.
- What we are seeing here is the raw materials for the egg tray plant. Please follow me to see the process.
- Over here is the additive input, not every country will require for this, i will show you will it’s being added later.
- The process begins here. This is the hydro-pulper. We put waste paper and water together here to form a rough pulp. After this the pulp goes underground to a mixing pool, from where the pulp further process to be more uniform and even. The ratio of the pulp is 3 water to 1 paper.
- Ok, let’s now move to the production area. Watch your steps. Come on in.
- On the right side there’s another mixing pond before it’s being transported to be final pulp supply pond. From here the pulp will be supplied to the forming machine. And you can see the additive is being added here.
- The vacuum system is sucking the water from the process and create a circulation.
- Here we have the machine BTF 5-12, 5 pieces each side, 12 sides in total.
- Look at the electric parts, after 7 years of operation it’s still working well.
- The production of this machine is 6-7000 pcs/h, it runs 24 hours a day, 350 days a year, a turely money making machine.
Egg Tray Drying Systems Video
Natural Drying in the Sun
Brick Drying System
Metal Dryer Machine
For the brick drying system:
- Now we move to the drying system of the plant. What our client built is a brick drying system. The overall length of this is about 70m. Many customer choose to use metal dryer for a big capacity like this in order to save some space. For the metal dryer is can reduce to only 45m long.
- This is the combustion chamber with natural gas burner, it can also be heated by diesel, LPG or even coal. This blower working with the burner.
- The structure inside is symmetrical, with two blower on each side it creates a circulation of hot air inside. The drying efficiency of this system is high, after about 20 minutes the wet eggtray will come out dry and sturdy.
- At last we arrive at the end part of the process where the eggtray come out and being collected. Usually 2-3 people will be working around this area.
- That is the auto tray collector. It also count the number by sensors and show on the dashboard on the other side.
- From here we will weigh the trays and pack it. Usually we pack it with 70pcs/pack or 100pcs/pack depending on buyers request. The weight of each tray here is about 100g, overseas is about 80g.
- Once it’s packed the size will reduce. Then we bag it and put aside waiting for truck to transport it out. If you are interested in the business don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Thank you, Thank you very much.
For the metal drying system:
- Dear friends, this is a complete structure of a BTF 5-8 metal drying eggtray machine. It is about to be shipped.
- Follow me let’s take a look of the inner layout of the metal dryer.
- Let’s go inside
- Although it’s still empty, we can see the upper and lower sieve plate is already positioned. Later the trays will be running in between.
- The metal dryer we have is with 6 layers. You can see the rails from here.
- All the surface is made out of stainless steel. The wall is using a double layer design, in between is heat resistant wool.
Videos of Beston Egg Tray Machine Cases
We also have many other cases for your reference. You can also send us message for the cases you want to learn about.