Beston continuous pyrolysis plant has a larger capacity and faster working efficiency. In addition, it can handle more kinds of raw materials.
Specifications of Beston Fully Continuous Pyrolysis Equipment
|Working Method||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
If you want to know more about its working process, the following picture is helpful.
Workflow of Beston Continuous Tyre Pyrolysis Machine for Sale
Advantages of Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
1. Comparing to the semi-pyrolysis plant and batch pyrolysis plant, it has a larger capacity.
2. The fully continuous plant can achieve feeding of materials and discharging of slags automatically, and can also finish the two steps at the same time, which not only saves time, but also saves fuels.
3. Before pyrolysis, the tyres and plastics need to be cut into small pieces. For plastic waste, if the materials’ humidity is higher than 15%, it also a dryer to dispose the waste first. This pre-treatment step can make the pyrolysis process more efficient.
4. It can run for 24 hours a day without a stop and needn’t to be cooled before the second batch.
5. It adopts new type of condensers which has larger cooling area and better cooling effect.