Beston tyre recycling pyrolysis plant is a sustainable and environmentally-friendly solution for end-of-life tires. The plant utilizes advanced pyrolysis technology to recycle used tires. And it converts them into valuable products such as tire-derived fuel, carbon black, and steel wire. By recycling tires, this plant helps to reduce the amount of waste in landfills and mitigate the negative environmental impact of tire disposal. Furthermore, this plant plays a vital role in promoting economic development by reducing carbon dioxide emissions offset, recreating job opportunities and supporting local businesses.
Background of End-of-life Tires (ELTs)
End-of-life Tires (ELTs) management has become a global challenge in current times. The Tire Industry Project for the World Business Council for Sustainable Development has reported that approximately 1 billion end-of-life tires are generated every year, leading to a total of 4 billion tires being present in landfills and stockpiles globally. The majority of tires are not recycled. The end-of-life tire will have a bad effect on the following aspects:
- Carbon emission;
- The health of the local wildlife;
- The health of the local human;
- Exacerbating global warming;
- The accumulation in landfills;
- Leachate generation;
- And others.
Beston Provides Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis Solutions
The promotion of tire recycling pyrolysis has become an efficient way. Beston Group is specialized in tyre recycling pyrolysis solutions. And Beston mainly provides the following solutions.
- Small-scale/large-scale end-of-life tires recycling solution;
- Solution of tire-derived fuel as alternative fuel for industries;
- Waste tyre to powder/particle solution;
- Waste tyre to oil distillation solution.
What is a Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis Plant?
Beston tire recycling pyrolysis plant is an advanced technology that utilizes thermal decomposition to convert waste tires into useful products. The process takes place in a fully enclosed reactor where oxygen is excluded to prevent combustion. The pyrolysis temperature is generally between 280-350 degrees. This temperature is sufficient to break down the tyre compounds and produce valuable materials such as carbon black, and pyrolysis oil. This innovative approach not only helps in minimizing the environmental impact caused by waste tires but also creates economic opportunities for businesses looking to invest in sustainable solutions.
Parameters of Beston Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||32T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||Automatic control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
What Materials Can Be Processed in a Tire Recycling Pyrolysis Plant?
There are many kinds of waste tyre that can be recycled by this tyre pyrolysis machine. There are common materials for recycling:
- Car tires;
- Truck tires;
- OTR tires;
- Motorcycle tires;
- Bicycle tires;
How Does a Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis Machine Work?
Tyre waste is a major environmental problem. Beston plants work by transforming used tyres into valuable resources through a series of carefully planned processes.
- Pretreating process (optional): The tyres are shredded into smaller pieces to make them easier to process according to the feeding requirements. The steel wire can be drawn out in advance.
- Tyre recycling pyrolysis process: The tyres are feed into the reactor. And they are heated to high temperatures in the absence of oxygen. This process breaks down the tyres’ molecular structure and produces valuable by-products such as oil, and carbon black.
- Discharging process: This machine separates the solid residue from the valuable products, like tire-derived fuel, carbon black. The TDF will be discharged by a water-cooling discharger automatically.
- De-dusting process: To ensure environmental safety, this process removes any remaining particulate matter from the gases produced during the pyrolysis process. This helps to reduce emissions and keep the surrounding environment clean.
- Syn-gas recycling process: This process captures and recycles the combustible gases generated during the pyrolysis process. This process involves cooling and condensing the gases. The syn-gas is then used to fuel the pyrolysis process. This makes it a highly efficient and self-sustaining process.
How Can the End Products of a Pyrolysis Tyre Recycling System Be Used?
Tire pyrolysis oil can be used as a fuel source in cement plants/pulp paper mills/electric plants/boilers/brick plants/ceramic plants/others.
Carbon black is a valuable byproduct that can be used in the production of tires, ink, paint, and other industrial applications.
The steel wire can be used in the production of new steel products such as rebar, wire mesh, and steel beams.
Syngas can be used as a fuel source in various industries, including electricity generation, heating, tire recycling pyrolysis furnace, and industrial processes.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Tire Recycling Pyrolysis Machine?
As the need for environmental sustainability grows, the use of tyre recycling pyrolysis technology has become increasingly popular. Beston Group is a leader in the industry. And Beston offers pyrolysis tyre recycling plants with a range of advanced features.
Mature Tyre Pyrolysis Recycling Technology
Beston tyre recycling pyrolysis technology is mature. This results in machines that run steadily and reliably in their lifetime. Beton machines have been delivered and installed in 90+ countries. And these machines run well and smoothly.
The fully continuous pyrolysis model, BLL-30, is a prime example of Beston technological innovation. This model operates non-stop with minimal need for human intervention. This model reduces labor intensity and creates a cleaner working environment.
Product Life Cycle Extension
Beston provides solutions for the entire product life cycle. Beston machines can be equipped with distillation and deodorization devices according to customers’ demands. Beston line helps to extend the industry chain and increase overall revenue for customers.
High-degree Automation Control
Beston plants have the adoption of PLC (BLL-30 standard configuration) and DCS remote control system with data storage and download functions. These systems have a high-automation level. And these help customers to reduce labor manual and increase safety levels.
Beston equipment also supports the application of IOT technology. With this technology, timely online monitoring of overall operations is available via mobile terminals. This system reflects Beston product’s technological advancements.
Beston provides value-added services such as free layout and installation drawing design for customer sites. And free system software upgrade services are also available. This service helps customers to reduce extra expending.
Beston Tyre Pyrolysis Recycling Plant Projects Over the World
How Much Does a Waste Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis Plant Cost?
The cost of a tyre recycling pyrolysis plant can vary greatly depending on various factors such as the type of waste pyrolysis plant, capacity, and customization requirements. Generally, a tyre recycling pyrolysis plant price from Beston ranges from $45,000.
- The skid-mounted type is the most basic and cost-effective option. And its price is over $45,000. This type of plant is easy to be installed. And it requires minimal space. This makes it a great option for small-scale operations.
- The batch type is a step up from the skid-mounted type. And its price ranges from $67,000. This type of plant has a higher processing capacity and can handle a larger volume of tyres. It is a popular choice for medium-scale operations.
- The semi-continuous type plant has a price range of over $97,800. It is designed for larger-scale operations. This type of plant is more automated. And it requires less manual labor. This feature results in increased efficiency and productivity.
- The continuous type plant is the largest and most advanced option. Its price ranges from $688,900. This type of plant can continuously process large volumes of waste tyres and requires minimal operator intervention.
- It’s important to note that the prices mentioned above are not fixed and may vary depending on the specific requirements of each customer. Customization requirements such as the addition of a pre-treatment system, a condenser, or an automatic feeding system may increase the overall cost of the plant.
Is It Profitable to Invest in a Waste Tire Recycling Pyrolysis Plant?
Yes, it is profitable. There is a benefit analysis of BLJ-16 Beston tire recycling pyrolysis plant in the following table. The data in the table comes from the European market. Customers could generate $1,080,974 in the first year. If you would like to get a detailed local report, please contact Beston Group. If you send detailed market information to Beston. Beston Group can make a profit report for your tire to fuel plant for you!
|Return on Investment of BLJ-16 Tyre Pyrolysis Project in Europe|
|Introduction||According to the market data of Europe, the estimated ROI report, the various expenses are as follows:|
|Fixed Investment Cost||Item||Details||Unit||Unit Price/USD||Quantity||Amount/USD||Remark|
|From Port to Site||Set||5800||1||5800|
|Installation||Beston technician's salary||Day||350||50||17500|
|Local welder||Day||120||100||12000||2 welders are needed|
|Materials||Installation materials ready||Set||5200||1||5200||Foundation, pipe, etc.|
|Licenses||/||Ea||2000||1||2000||Environmental, firefighting, etc.|
|Operating Cost||Raw Materials||Waste tyre||Ton||0||12||0|
|End Products Price||Tyre oil||45%||Ton||5.4||433||2338.2||45% of input|
|Steel Wire||15%||Ton||1.8||216||388.8||15% of input|
|Carbon black||3%||Ton||3.6||162||583.2||30% of input|
|Monthly Income||Working day||Day||25||$90081.17|
|Yearly Income||Working day||Day||300||$1080974|
What Are the Environmental Impacts of Using a Tyre Recycling Pyrolysis Plant?
Beston plants have a series of processes to purify smoke, including the following condensing, water washing, desulfurization tower, denitrification tower, de-dusting, and activated carbon absorption. The final smoke meets the European Emission Standards. Moreover, Beston also provides a customized de-dusting system to meet the customers’ local emission requirements. See the design of de-dusting system.
Transform Your Tire Recycling Business with Beston’s Equipment and Services
If you’re looking for a reliable and efficient tire recycling solution, Beston plant is definitely worth considering. Beston is with a commitment to providing environmentally friendly and economical solutions. And along with a range of services and equipment to choose from, Beston stands out as a top choice in the market. Additionally, with the customized and one-stop services, you can be sure that Beston Group will meet your all-around needs. So don’t hesitate, choose Beston for your tire recycling needs and make a positive impact on the environment while saving costs. Follow on Beston’s YouTube and get timely video information.