Beston sugarcane bagasse charcoal making machine is the specialized machine for making charcoal from bagasse waste. It has a high working efficiency and low fuel cost. Except for sugarcane bagasse, we also supply coconut shell charcoal machine and rice husk charcoal machine, other agricultural waste like palm kernel shells and waste wood can also be the raw materials of this kind of machine.
Sugarcane Bagasse Charcoal Making Machine We Can Offer
|Model||BST-J12||BST-J18||BST-J40||BST-05 Pro (skid-mounted)||BST-10||BST-30||BST-50|
|Input Capacity||12m³/h/batch||18m³/h/batch||40m³/h/batch||0.3-0.5m³/h (300kg/h)||2-4m³/h (1000kg/h)||7-9m³/h (3000kg/h)||10-15m³/h (5000kg/h)|
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m||10m*8m*3.9m||29m*15m*5m||30m*15m*8m||35m*18m*9m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T||15T||32T||35T||49T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h||31kw/h||34.7kw/h||61.5kw/h||116kw/h|
|Working Method||Batch||Fully continuous|
|Feeding Requirement||/||Size: ≤20mm; moisture: ≤15%; strong liquidity|
|Structure||Horizontal rotation||Double barrel single hearth||Double barrel double hearth|
|Control Method||Control by buttons||Automatic control|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
Benefits of Making Charcoal from Sugarcane Bagasse Waste
There are many different uses of sugarcane bagasse waste, such as making paper, packaging box, degradable disposable tableware, etc. But more people begin to invest in making charcoal from sugarcane bagasse.
- Firstly, the sugarcane bagasse charcoal making machine adopts the biomass pyrolysis process. It firstly dries the sugarcane bagasse and then carbonizes it in a sealed, high-temperature and oxygen-free environment. Comparing with burning them directly, it is eco-friendly because the emission of this process is safe and harmless to the air.
- Secondly, making charcoal from bagasse is profitable. It adds the market value to the sugarcane bagasse. After you get the sugarcane bagasse charcoal, you can sell it as a kind of fuel on the market. It is much more profitable than you just sell it as the raw material for papermaking.
- Thirdly, if more people choose biochar instead of coal, we will save a lot more natural resources for our planet.
Why You Should Choose Beston Sugarcane Bagasse Charcoal Making Machine
We use advanced manufacturing techniques and strict testing procedures to make sure the quality of each part of the sugarcane bagasse charcoal making machine.
High Working Efficiency
- We make technique modification to improve the working efficiency of the machine. For example, the biochar making machine has two layers, the upper one for drying and the lower one for carbonization. After being dried, the sugarcane bagasse can fall freely and directly to the carbonization host.
- The temperature inside of the carbonizing host is between 400℃ and 600℃, the higher the temperature rises, the higher the speed of carbonizing will be(but no higher than 700℃).
Low Fuel Cost
We have the original design for the heating structure which is “One Fire Two Steps”. It means that using one heating source to heat the drying host and the carbonizing host simultaneously. When heating the fuel to heat the carbonization stove, there will be residual heat generated, which can be used to provide heat for the drying host.
It improves the heat utilization rate (can reach 90%) and working efficiency. But most importantly, it reduces the fuel cost of the buyers and reduces the overall cost of the machine.
Beston sugarcane bagasse charcoal making equipment has a competitive price on the market. Aside from manufacturing the high-quality plants, we also aim to offer the affordable sugarcane bagasse charcoal making machine to those who really need them.
The whole working process of the sugarcane bagasse carbonization is safe. We have sealed discharging system to make sure there’s no ashes and dust during the charcoal making process.
Why You Should Choose Beston Service
Excellent After-sale Service of Sugarcane Bagasse Charcoal Machine
Beston’s excellent after-sale service is always one of the most important reasons why the customers choose us. We pay much attention to the customer’s experience during the whole process of inquiring, communication, visiting, ordering, delivering and subsequent procedures. We have a professional engineering team which is responsible for the assembling and commissioning of the new plant. Meanwhile, the team of maintenance is a 24-hour standby team which can give professional technical support for the sold plant.
Rich Experience in Foreign Trade
As a professional sugarcane bagasse charcoal making machine supplier in China, we have sold our carbonization machines to many countries such as the Philippines, Australia, South Africa, Thailand, Nigeria, Jordan, Malaysia, and the UK, etc. As a result, we have very rich foreign trading experience aside from a strong manufacturing ability. We promise every of our customer an affordable and durable plant, a considerate service and a pleasant experience of cooperation. Should you have any other question about making charcoal from bagasse or any other biomass, you can visit the homepage or contact our professional consultants now.