Biomass pellet making machine is a kind of biomass to energy recycling equipment, which is used to process a variety of biomass raw materials into high-intensity pellet fuel. The biomass pelletizer machine has received worldwide attention from majority of users on account of its low investment, fast return and low risk.
Where do Biomass Pellets Come From?
Biomass pellets are made from various raw materials such as wood, sawdust, rice straw, rice husk, grass, peanut shells, corn stalks, wheat stalks, cotton stalks, corn cobs, tree branches, bagasse, bark, furfural residue, edible fungus residue, Chinese medicine residue and other kinds of biomass solid waste.
Different raw materials are used to make different pellets. Please pay attention to the following factors when you choose the raw materials:
SIZE OF RAW MATERIALS
Exclude sawdust, most of the biomass raw materials are larger than 2cm, so the materials need to be crushed before pelletizing. For example, the crusher or hammer mill can make the long and large wood chips into 3-5mm wood powder, which is the best size for biomass pellet making.
Moisture content of the raw materials is an important factor to influence the quality of biomass pellets. The most suitable moisture content is 12%-18% for biomass pelletizing. If the moisture content of the raw materials is higher than 15%, a dryer is needed.
Some raw materials are pure, but others may contain metal scraps or stones, such as sawdust. If such impurities enter the biomass pellet mill, there is no doubt that it will cause damage to pellet mill roller and die. So the biomass with impurities should be sieved before pelletizing.
What are Biomass Pellets Used For?
Features of Biomass Pellets
- Biomass pellet is a new type of biomass renewable energy. It is small in size, high in specificity, resistant in combustion, easy in storage and transportation.
- Its volume is only 1/10 of the same weight of straw, and its density is 0.9-1.4g/cm3. The calorific value of the biomass pellet can reach between 3500-5500kcal, which is a solid fuel with high volatile content.
- Eco-friendly and renewable.
Applications of Biomass Pellet
- Used as fuel: it can replace firewood, raw coal, liquefied gas, etc.to be widely used for burning in domestic stoves, heating stoves, hot water boilers, industrial boilers, and biomass power plants.
- Used as animal feed: the grain crops (corn stalks, corn kernels, mixed food crop feed, etc.) can be used as feed after pelleting, and can be used for breeding rabbits, fish, ducks, chickens, shrimp, pigs, horses, cattle, and sheep.
How do You Make Biomass Pellets?
- Crushing: make sure that the diameter of the required material should be smaller than 2cm. If not, put the raw materials into drum chipper to make them smaller.
- Transportation: transport the raw materials into dryer by belt conveyor.
- Material drying: dry the raw materials to make the moisture content less than 15%.
- Pelletizing: the raw materials are allocated to different machines under the action of gravity and then pelletized.
- Cooling and packaging: the biomass pellets come from the pelletizer machine and then enter the cooling machine, or are cooled naturally. Then package the pellets.
How to Start a Biomass Pellets Project?
Beston Biomass Pellet Making Machine for Sale Available for Your Choice
|Model||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Diameter of die (mm)||Host size (mm)||Jiaolong siloo (mm)||Conveyor (mm)||Dust remover (mm)|
Why do You Need to Buy Biomass Pellet Machine?
Profit Analysis of Biomass Pellet Plant Project
|Model||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Electricity consumption (Degree)||Unit Price of Electricity (yuan)||Fee of Electricity (yuan)||Salary (yuan)||Dryer (yuan)||Maintenance (yuan)||Raw material cost (yuan)||Management cost (yuan)||Sales price (yuan)||Gross profit per hour (yuan)||Working 8 hours profit|
Note: the above cost and profit analysis is according to Chinese market. It is just for your reference only and does not include the cost of machine purchase and plant construction. Customers can make accurate calculations based on local raw materials, labor, and electricity, etc. Contact us for detailed analysis!
How to Choose a Biomass Pellets Making Machine?
Choosing a suitable machine has an important effect on your project. A cost-effective biomass pelletizer machine can not only make great benefits for you, but also save a lot of troubles. For instance, if it can’t work steadily, you need to spend extra money on its maintenance. There are three steps to choose an ideal machine.
- Firstly, make a comprehensive understanding about the pellet making machine from the internet, friends, users and other kinds of channels.
- Secondly, make a comparison among those biomass pellet machine manufacturers and do a detailed survey about its condition from various aspects, such as its certificate, patent, honor, technology, successful cases, employees, collaborators and so on.
- Finally, you must pay much more attention to its service. Good sales service will provide you with a huge security. The cost is not very expensive, but you will get big rewards from it.
As one of the excellent biomass pellet machine manufacturers, we always have faith on our products. With several year’s development and innovation, Beston company is getting stronger and stronger. Our strength is not only reflected in technology, patent and honor, but also in our professional team. Since we aim to establish long-term business relationship with you, we will serve you as much as we can.
Why Beston is a Professional Biomass Pellet Mill Manufacturer?
- We do raw materials testing for free. You can send your samples to us, and we will provide you with the data.
- We design the process flow chart for you free of charge. If you have a ready-made plant, you can provide the area for detailed design.
- We can customize the biomass pellet mill to suit your local voltage and frequency. So don’t worry about if it does not match your local electricity.
- We have specialized service team to offer you the most suitable biomass pellet production line and satisfactory service.
- We offer complete biomass pellet equipment installation and staff training for free, so that your workers can operate the plant correctly and smoothly.
- We have experienced and skilful R&D team to keep improving the configuration and technology. Video show here.
Biomass Pellet Machine Price
The price of biomass pellet making machine ranges from $2W to $4W. (Note: the price is just an estimated price of single machine, it will vary according to different configurations. Please contact us for the detailed price list.)
If you want to start biomass to energy business or buy biomass pellet making machine, please contact us now! We will provide a detailed project analysis for you!