Beston pellet making machine for sale, also called industrial pellet mill machine, has used ring die design to make high-quality pellets from different raw materials. It has become a popular business from small scale to medium and large scale.
What is a Pellet Mill Used for?
By using different raw materials to make pellets, the pellet making machine for sale has been applied in different areas and has different functions.
1. For making biomass waste to pellets
Raw materials: wood, rice husk, sawdust, grass, straw, peanut shells, palm shell, corn cobs, branches, bark, furfural residue, edible fungus residue, Chinese medicine residue etc.
Final product: the biomass pellet can be used as biofuel. It is small in size, large in proportion, resistant to burning, easy to store and transport, and the volume is only 1/10 of the same weight of straw. Its density is 0.9-1.4g/cm3, and the calorific value can reach between 3500-5500 kcal, which is high Volatile solid fuel. It can replace firewood, raw coal, liquefied gas, etc., and is widely used for burning in domestic stoves, heating stoves, hot water boilers, industrial boilers, and biomass power plants.
2. For making food crops to animal feed pellets
Raw materials: corn stalks, corn kernels, mixed food crop feed, grass, etc.
Final products: cattle, pig, chicken, rabbit, fish feed pellets. The feed pellets can feed the poultry directly, which can be easily transported and stored.
Advantages of Beston Pellet Making Machine for Sale
- The raw materials suitable for the pellet machine for sale are quite cheap and common, which can save cost for you;
- The final product has wide applications and high prices on the market, so you will not worry the sales and price;
- The pellet machine is a ring die placed flat, which is suitable for all biomass raw materials in terms of working principle;
- Adopting timing and quantitative feeding device. The lubricating oil device is automatically supplied dynamically and regularly. Fully enclosed, fully automatic, maintenance-free, and can work continuously for 24 hours;
- The mold can be used both positive and negative to reduce user processing costs;
- The power distribution cabinet control system is integrated with the host, and the dust removal system is integrated with the host. The entire workshop is clean and tidy without dust;
- Closed automatic breaking and automatic discharging device;
- After burned, the biomass pellets have no air pollution and can meet environmental requirements;
- We can provide customize service, for supplying complete pellet mill for sale or turn-key service;
- Simple operation, push-button start, high work efficiency, finished products generated immediately after feeding, low processing cost, only electricity is needed in the production process;
- The machine adopts Q235B and the mold adopts 20CrMoTi, which have high strength and toughness, especially high low temperature impact toughness.
- Beston pellet making machine price is quite reasonable. Leave your message for price list!
What are the Working Principles of a Pellet Mill?
The pellet making machine is operated by a direct motor connection. The motor is connected to the reducer shaft through a gear coupling. After a 90°change of direction, the horizontal motor drives the vertical casting hollow transfer spindle, and the spindle drives the roller to roll the mold. The inner surface completes the pressing process.
During the working, the biomass material falls vertically from the feed inlet, and the material is continuously and evenly distributed on the surface of the mold cavity through the rotation of the pressure wheel (the contact surface of the pressure roller and the mold), and the powdery material is crushed by the pressure roller holes through the mold (holes evenly distributed on the inner surface of the mold). In this process, the material is subjected to high pressure and high temperature to produce physical changes or appropriate chemical changes (according to the materials), which promotes the powdery material to form a continuously elongated cylindrical solid body, and then the particles are cut by a knife and discharged from the discharge port. The pressing process of the pellets is completed.
How does a Pellet Making Machine Work?
First of all, make sure that materials is desirable. Its diameter should be less than 2cm and the moisture content is less than 15%. If not, put them into drum chipper to make them smaller. Then put raw materials into crusher. That’s the crushing procedures.
Now raw materials become powder. After removing dust, they are transmitted to the dryer by belt conveyors. With the help of hot air stove and induced draft fan, the temperature inside the dryer becomes extremely high and when materials go through it, the procedure of drying is finished.
Next, materials are sent to the silo by a conveyor, and then it climbs onto the distribution platform, which is above the pellet machine. Under the influence of gravity, materials are distributed to different machines. That’s the pelletizing process.
Several minutes later, pellets get out of the pellet mill. By flat conveyor, the pellets are going to enter the cooler and prepare to be packed bag by bag.
Configurations of Beston Ring Die Pellet Machine for Sale
5 necessary devices
- Feeder screw conveyor: convey the materials to the horizontal screw auger;
- Horizontal screw: the inlet is connected to the feeding conveyor, and the outlet is connected to the host to ensure the host feeding evenly;
- Vertical ring die pellet host: converting raw materials to pellets;
- Power distribution cabinet: the whole set of equipment power is integrated, and all the components start and stop;
- Dust removal system: remove the dust generated during the production process of the horizontal screw auger and the main engine.
+2 supporting devices
Crusher and dryer (not necessary; according to customers’ requirement)
Models of Beston Pellet Making Machine for Sale
|Model||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Diameter of die (mm)||Host size (mm)||Jiaolong siloo (mm)||Conveyor (mm)||Dust remover (mm)|
Delivery Period of Beston Pellet Making Machine for Sale
- For signal machine, about 20 working days;
- For complete pellet mill for sale (5 set or more): 25-40 working days;
- Adding extra supporting equipment (dryer and crusher): 40-50 working days.
How to Build Your Own Pellet Plant?
- Learn about the price of the raw materials in your area. Different areas have different prices on the materials.
- Considering the applications of the pellets: sell directly or self-produced and used.
- Confirm the raw material you would like to choose. The original material should be processed into powder (2-5mm), and the moisture content should not exceed 15%. Models will also be customized according to special materials.
- Choose the suitable capacity;
- Select the suitable mold. We can provide four types (6mm、8mm、10mm、12mm、16mm) to make different pellets.
- Know in advance what your local industrial AC voltage is, because our machine is electric pellet machine.
- Considering whether you need the support equipment, such as dryer, crusher, packaging machine, etc.
- Choose one of the leading pellet making machine suppliers in China – Beston Machinery!
- Beston Group provides the free design of the process flow. If you have a ready-made plant, we can provide the design based on your site.
- Simple installation and free online guide installation.
- Receive your samples for testing final product.
Beston pellet making machine for sale uses biomass or crops as raw materials to make pellets fuel, which can realize energy reusing. The energy development has positive effect in agriculture, forestry and other industries. It has further promoted the recycling of energy and the development of agricultural economy. If you want to recycling biomass by another method, Beston also has carbonization machine for sale to make charcoal from biomass. Contact us for more information!