1. Is “pyrolysis” another kind of burning or incineration?
2. Is it complicated to operate the pyrolysis plant?
3. What kind of fuels can I use to heat the reactor?
4. Will the fuel consumption a large expense for me?
5. Do I need to shred my waste tyres before pyrolysis?
6. There are thousands of waste PET bottles generated in the world everyday, can I produce oil from them?
7. What else can a pyrolysis plant process except for waste plastic and tires?
8. What is the output of a waste plastic pyrolysis plant? Does a continuous type pyrolysis plant has higher oil yield than a small typed one?
9. Are the tyre shredding machine and the steel wire drawing machine included in the original configuration of the pyrolysis plant?
10. What kind of supports and services you can provide for customers?
11. What is the safety level of this plant?
12. Can I use the pyrolysis oil to fuel my car?