Coconut shell charcoal has a lot of uses and a high market value. If you grasp the techniques of how to make charcoal from coconut shell, it will help you to make a lot of money. It is truly a good idea of investment for those who have plenty of coconut shells waste in hand and want to do the recycling business.
How to Make Charcoal from Coconut Shell in a Proper Way
The core technology we can rely on is “carbonization” , which means the organic substance or carbon-containing residue, such as coconut shells, wood branches, rice hulls and sawdust, can be carbonized into charcoal after going through a process of pyrolysis or destructive distillation. As a result, a carbonization machine will be very necessary and a proper way for you to make charcoal from coconut shell.
Beston Carbonization Machine – Good Option for You
Beston carbonization machine, also called charcoal making machine, is a high quality low energy-consuming machine. With the help of this machine, you can produce high-quality biochar at a high efficiency. Following is the working process of the machine.
How to Make Coconut Shell Charcoal
- The coconut shell shall be shredded into small pieces (the diameter no exceeding 40 mm).
- The conveyor conveys the shredded coconut shell pieces to the quantitative feeder and the feeder feeds them into drying host of the coconut shell charcoal making machine.
- In the drying host, the coconut shells go through the process of drying and flash steaming. After that, they will fall down directly to the carbonization host, which is right under the drying host.
- Heating the carbonization host and make sure a high temperature inside of the host, so the process of pyrolysis and decomposition will occur. During the process, coconut shells will be carbonized into charcoals. And then, after the procedures of cleansing and de-sulfurization, you will get clean charcoal.
Wide Usage of Coconut Shell Charcoal
- Food industry: fuels for barbecue
- Industry: Because of the nature of absorption of charcoal, the coconut shell charcoal can be produced into activate carbon and used in purification, decoloration, dechlorination and deodorization of waste water and drinking water.
- Agriculture: enhance the quality of soil.
- Cosmetics: soap, teeth whiter, etc.
Aside from the above-said usage, new research has proven that charcoal can also used to feed cattle, pigs and other poultry. The research has showed that the cattle use the charcoal for their food has increased milk production rates. And for pigs, it can increase the weights of it. At the same time, it is able to reduce the diseases and increase the life of pigs and other poultry animals as well.
Benefits of Making Charcoal from Coconut Shell
Different from most of the charcoal production equipment on the market, Beston coconut shell charcoal making machines have high working efficiency and some superiority,
Our coconut shell charcoal machine adopts double-layer structure, which means, there are two main parts of the machine, the interior layer is the drying host and the exterior layer is for carbonization. It will help the clients to save more space and reduce energy consumption.
We have “One Fire Two Steps” heating structure. It works well with the double-layer structure of the carbonization plant. When the carbonization host is heated, there will be residual heat generated during the heating process. The residual heat can be the heat source of the drying host, so that the clients can save a lot of cost on fuel.
At the same time, there will be combustible gas generated during the biochar production process. The gas can be de-dusted and de-sulfurized and then burned to heat the carbonization host.
- Sealed feeding and discharging system to make sure the safety of the whole machine and working process.
- We have central control system. It separates the operator and the carbonization machine to make sure the safety of the operators.
- There is a protective casing to protect the operator from being burned by the high temperature of the host.
“Zero Harm” to the Surrounding
Beston charcoal making machine is a green recycling plant which poses no harm and pollution to the environment. The flue gas meets the EU environmental emission standard.
We believe you have got some ideas about how to make charcoal from coconut shell by our carbonizing machine now. We will be always here for you to provide the best recycling plants for you to change more and more organic wastes into energy. If you need this machine or want to learn more about the techniques of Beston Group, leave your message to us now.