Biomass Charcoal Making Machine
Biomass Charcoal Making Machine
Beston biomass charcoal making machine adopts high temperature carbonization technology, which can turn biomass waste into energy. The plant can be also called biomass carbonization machine, biochar making machine, biochar production equipment, or biomass pyrolysis plant. It is an ideal machine to make full uses of biomass resources.
Available Raw Materials for Charcoal Making Machine
1. All organic waste in nature;
2. Biomass waste (wood chips, branches, sawdust, bamboo, etc); agricultural waste (rice husk/hull, coconut shell, palm kernel shell, olive shell, coffee shell, straws, bagasse); human waste; kitchen garbage (mostly fruit peels); animal waste; etc.;
3. Municipal solid waste;
4. Sewage sludge.
Final Products from Biomass Carbonization Plant & Applications
Basic Parameter of Beston Charcoal Machine for Sale
|Charcoal||Daily life||• widely used as the fuel of BBQ.|
|• used as the fuel in other industries.|
|Agriculture||• attach heavy metal to improve the quality of the soil.|
|Industry||• can be reprocessed into activated carbon.|
|• used for construction bricks with clay.|
|• widely used as fuel in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics, etc.|
|Biogas||Daily life||• widely used as fuel.|
|Agriculture||• greenhouse agriculture heating.|
|Industry||• used as fuel for heating or drying.|
|• can be used for the generator to get electricity.|
|Wood vinegar, tar||Industry||• the great materials in shipbuilding and paint industry.|
|• used as raw materials in chemical and medicine field.|
|Agriculture||• used as plant nutrition regulates auxin or insecticide.|
How to Produce Biochar with Beston Biochar Production Equipment
Carbonization and pyrolysis are the biochar production methods we adopt to this equipment. The raw materials are carbonized and pyrolyzed into bio charcoal in a high-temperature and anaerobic environment. The detailed biochar production process of our biochar equipment is as follow:
1. Feed the raw materials by a constant weight feeder into the carbonization host, or you can also call the biochar reactor. If the water content of the materials is more than 25%, you must use a drying host to dry them at first. The perfect water content is below 15% in order to make sure a high quality of biochar.
2. Preheat the carbonization host while feeding for about 30 minutes. During the pre-heating, the combustible gas will be generated and then recycled into fuel to supply heat for the carbonization host.
3. The process of carbonization and pyrolysis of biomass waste happens as the temperature rises. Through desulfurization and dedusting, the clean biochar will be discharged. The whole process lasts about 15 min to 20 min.
4. The flue gas/residual hot smoke will go through a strict filtering system in the water spraying tower with the functions of de-dusting, water washing, ceramic ring absorption and activated carbon absorption. Finally, it will be discharged outwards safely, meeting the EU Environmental Protection and Emission Standard.
Outstanding Advantages of Beston Charcoal Manufacturing Machine
– High Quality
1. We adopt stainless steel 310S to the carbonization host.
2. This material has a strong ability of high-temperature resistance and guarantees a long service life of the host.
– High Efficiency
1. The whole working process of our charcoal manufacturing plant is fully continuous.
2. The automatic discharging system makes a smooth and efficient carbonizing.
– Environmental Friendly
1. We use a strong filtering system to make sure the emission of residual gas is safe and meet the EU environmental emission standard.
2. The fully sealed discharging system can make sure there’s no ashes and dust in the charcoal production line.
Beston, as one of the leading suppliers of charcoal making machine in China, grasps the advanced technology, the best resources, and the strongest team of manufacturing, engineering, marketing, and service. Meanwhile, we’ll never forget the original intention to produce this machine, focus more on the improving of it and let more people in the world know the meaning of making charcoal from waste.