If you are investing in a waste recycling project, the automatic waste segregation machine designed by Beston Group is a high-quality and high working efficiency waste segregator that you will need. It can help you quickly pick the recyclable parts out from piles of garbage. It is a good helper for improving the efficiency of waste recycling. Nowadays, this kind of large solid waste separation system is gaining popularity in many large cities across the world.
Working Process of Beston Automatic Waste Segregation Machine for Sale
- Garbage truck unloaded the garbage onto the platform. Large pieces of the garbage will be picked out by the operator, such as stool, old furniture, bulky construction wastes, etc.
- After picking, the other waste will be put onto the plate feeder and then transited to the uniform materials spreader. We install the uniform materials spreader rightly in the rear-end of the feeder to improve the feeding efficiency.
- The waste will enter into the manual sorting platform of the MSW processing plant, articles like the quilt, cotton cloths, big branches, sticks, bricks bottles and hazardous wastes will be sorted out manually.
- And then, the rest waste will enter into the bag breaker. It can break the refuse bags for subsequent operation. After that, the waste will be transited to the rotating screening machine.
- The diameter of the bore in the machine is 50 mm, so it can screen wastes according to diameters. The undersized matter (<50mm) are usually organics. We will use suspension-type magnetic separation to separate metals out and the rest can be used as fertilizer. Oversized materials (>50 mm) will be transited to the magnetic separator to sort iron drink cans or packaging tins out and then sent to the eddy separator to pick out non-ferrous matters. After that, the rest wastes will be sent to bag breaker and winnowing machine.
- Comprehensive winnowing machine can sort out light plastic waste, heavy articles, and other materials. The light plastic waste will enter into the manual sorting platform again and impurities will be picked out, finally, the plastic will be transited to the hydraulic packaging machine to receive pressing and packaging for subsequent processing. Heavy materials, such as bricks and stones, rubber overshoes, ceramic chips, glasses will also go to the platform. Usable articles of them will be picked out for future recycling.
- The rest waste like brick or stones will be sent to landfill or reproduced into new bricks. Similar to the heavy materials, the usable parts of the other materials will also be picked out, such as hard plastic, rubber products, fabrics, and large organic waste. They can be collected and packaged and sold out. The rest of those materials are mostly combustible, so they will be sent to landfill or used to generate electricity. Learn more about how to segregate waste.
Advantages of Beston Automated Waste Segregation System
- It can handle a variety of materials, both municipal solid waste and mining waste.
- A specialized deodorization system can help make a cleaner and healthier working environment.
- We have a monitoring system to keep the working process smooth.
- The whole automatic separation machine is in a sealed space to reduce waste pollution.
- We provide a de-dusting system for those who want to sort mining wastes.
- The structure of our machine is very easy for transportation and installation.
- We can alsp provide all-around after-sale service to the clients, including the equipment installation and commissioning and the subsequent maintenance.
Specifications and Parameters of Beston Automatic Waste Segregation Machine
|Raw materials||Municipal solid waste, household waste, industrial waste, landfill waste and mining waste|
|Working time||20 hours||20 hours||20 hours|
Values of Beston Waste Segregation Machine and Its End Products
Firstly, waste sorting is usually the first step to do waste recycling. As the waste to energy industry blossoms, the need for waste sorting technology and machines increase fast. If you choose this machine, you choose a promising business. Secondly, all the wastes after sorting have a large potential for reprocessing. For example,
- Waste Plastic: can get fuel diesel and carbon black from plastic waste pyrolysis plant and then extract qualified diesel from oil distillation equipment.
- Metal: can be used as raw materials in steel factories.
- Brickbats and stones: can be pressed into new brick
- Organics: can get biogas from fermentation system; the biomass, like wood, coconut shells, straws, sewage sludge, sawdust can be used to produce biochars by charcoal making equipment.
- Kitchen garbage: processed and used as organic fertilizer or biodiesel.
- Combustible materials: can be used as fuels.
Therefore, you can see the vast development prospect of our high-quality automatic waste segregation machine. If you want to know more details about it, you are free to leave us the message at any time.