The increasing number of waste tyres and the harmfulness of waste tyres make the waste tyre recycling an urgent thing. Using waste tyre pyrolysis oil plant can help you get pyrolysis oil from waste tyres, and you can also get steel wire, carbon black and combustible gas. Beston waste tyre to oil pyrolysis plant adopts the latest pyrolysis technology, so our plants have many advantages over other pyrolysis plants.
Advantages of Beston Converting Tires to Oil Plant
1. High Oil Yield. Generally speaking, the oil yield of rate our tyre to oil plant can reach 45%-50% for the big waste tyres. For the small waste tyres, the oil yield rate can be 35%-40%. The oil yield rate may be the most important factor when you choose a waste tyre pyrolysis oil plant. In addition, ou plant uses the rotary condenser, which can promote oil yield and make it convenient to maintain the plant.
2. Longer service life. The new heating structure is unique in the market, which combines the advantage of directly heating and hot-wind heating. Thus the new hating system can increases heating speed and prolong the service life of the plant. At the same time , it can aslo improve production efficiency and reduce production cost.
3. Safety guarantee. The whole tyre to oil pyrolysis process needs high temperature. Thanks to the casing outside of reactor, the high temperature will not cause harm to the people around the plant.
How to Convert Waste Tyres into Fuel Oil through Pyrolysis Process
1. Put pre- processed tyres into the reactor by full-automatic feeding machine(taking the fully continuous tyre pyrolysis plant for example) after they are delivered into stock bin by conveyor belt. Total quantity shall be controlled under 2/3 of reactor for rotating more smoothly. Then close the feeding door and open the heating system.
2. From 100 ℃ to 250 ℃ is the preliminary stage , and the oil gas shall be released at 200 ℃ . From 280 ℃ to 350 ℃ is the top output rate interval. Oil gas will be collected into manifold, and the heavy particles and oil will be gathered and liquefied in center of manifold and drop down into the heavy pyrolysis oil tank. The lighter gas will rise up to the multi-functional oil condensers, then be liquefied into oil and stored in the oil tank. The incondensable gas through desulfuration and de-dusting by hydroseal will be led to the furnace for heating.
3. Cool down the reactor after the pyrolysis process. The carbon black will be discharged when the temperature reaches between 50 degrees and 70 degrees. The end products you can get from the waste tyre to oil process are tyre pyrolysis oil, carbon black, steel wire and combustible gas.
Wide Usages of End Products of Tire to Oil Plant
For the combustible gas, it can heat the pyrolysis reactor as fuel after the hydroseal. Using the recycled combustible gas to heat the pyrolysis reactor is a new innovation, and it is energy-saving.
The tyre pyrolysis oil is useful fuel. Or you can transform it into gasoline or diesel by the tyre oil distillation plant. The refined tyre pyrolysis oil can be used for heavy oil generator to produce electricity.
Carbon black may be reprocessed into color master batch or coal or refractory briquette. You can also increase the quality of the pyrolysis carbon black with our carbon black processing plant for sale.
The steel wire can be sold directly. You can also reprocess it into steal bloom by hydraulic press-packing.
Beston, as the leader in waste pyrolysis plant manufacturing field, can supply different types of waste tyre pyrolysis oil plant for the customers basing on the amount of waste tyres and the local condition . We have batch pyrolysis plant BLJ-6, BLJ-10, the semi-continuous pyrolysis plant, BLL-16, and the continuous pyrolysis plant BLL-30, BLL-40, BLL-50. You can know more about the differences of the batch operating, semi-continuous and fully continuous waste tyre to oil pyrolysis plants here.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||2.2*5.1||2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|
The batch operating tyre to oil pyrolysis plant is suitable for the small scale waste disposal, and the batch operating plant needs more people to operate. So if the labor cost is low in your area, and the amount of waste tyre is not large enough, the batch pyrolysis plant is a good choice for you. As for the semi-continuous pyrolysis plant and continuous pyrolysis plant, the main difference is the capacity. And the fully continuous pyrolysis plant is a hot product because of the larger capacity and higher working efficiency.
What’ s more, we equip the semi-automatic and fully automatic waste tyre pyrolysis oil plant with the waste tyre crusher, which can pre-process the waste tyre into the small pieces, whose size are under 50 mm. In this way, the waste tyre to oil pyrolysis process can be much more efficient.
Beston waste tyre pyrolysis oil plants are popular in the market, and our plants have been exported to Jordan, Indonesia and other countries. You can send us inquiry to know more about the plant, and we will reply you as early as possible.