Beston waste plastic pyrolysis oil plant can help you achieve the plastic to oil conversion and make profits from waste plastic. To satisfy the various demand of different customers, our plastic to oil machines available are with different capacity and different operating methods. The followings are the details of batch plant, semi-continuous waste plastic to oil plant and fully continuous plastic to oil conversion machine.
Batch Plastic to Oil Conversion Pyrolysis Plant:
The plant is suitable for where the labor cost is low, and the amount of waste plastic is not large. For the batch waste plastic to oil machine, the water content of the waste plastic should be lower.
Semi-Continuous Pyrolysis Plant:
The working efficiency of the semi-continuous plastic to oil conversion machine is faster than the batch operating plant, but it costs less than continuous pyrolysis plant.
If the amount of waste plastic you want to dispose is large, and it takes a lot to hire workers to operate the plant, then the continuous waste plastic pyrolysis oil plant would be your best choice, because of its high automation degree, fast working speed is fast, and low labor cost.
Although there are some differences among the different models of waste plastic to oil machines, the following shared advantages make our products are popular in the market.
Advantages of Beston Waste Plastic Pyrolysis Oil Plant
1. The high oil yield rate. The oil yield rate varies because of the different materials, and for the PE, PP, PS, the oil yield rate is 50%-75%. The oil yield rate of ABS is 40%.
|Raw material||oil yield ratio|
|PP (microwave oven food box/yogurt bottles etc)||50%-75%|
|PE(plastic film /plastic wrap)||50%-75%|
|PS (smack-box/blister box)||50%-75%|
|ABS (engineering plastics)||40%|
|Leftovers of paper||Wet 15-20%, dry 60%|
|PVC (raincoat/building materials)||Not suitable|
|PET (water bottles/sodas beverage)||Not suitable|
2. The security design. The whole plastic to oil conversion process is completed in a high temperature condition, so the casing can protect the operator from being hurt by the high temperature. The hydroseal can remove sulfur of the gas, so the combustible gas will not harm the reactor.
3. Environmental protection. We equip the plant with flue gas exhausting system, hydroseal and dedusting system, all of which make sure there is no pollution during and after the working process.
4. The professional thermometer and pressure gauge can inspect the working temperature and pressure at any time, so the plant can work in a safe condition and will not cause any accident.
5. The perfect sealing system. The plastic to oil machine is working in a oxygen-free condition. Once there is any oxygen in the pyrolysis reactor, it wil cause serious consequences, so the sealing system is very improtant.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT,40MT,50MT|
|Raw material||Waste tires,rubber,plastic,oil sludge,medical waste|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6,62,84(kw/h)|
|Reactor size(m)||2.2*5.1||2.8*L6.2||D2.8 *L7.1||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5|
|Space (L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m,33*15*10m|
The main parts of the machine are pyrolysis reactor, carbon black discharging system, draft fan, cooling tower, de-dusting system and so on. All the parts together can turn the plastic waste into oil energy. You can know more details here.
Working Process of Plastic to Oil Conversion Machine
1. Before the plastic waste is put into the pyrolysis reactor, you need make sure that the water content of the plastic waste is low enough. If the plastic waste needs drying, we can provide you with the dryer.
2. The pyrolysis reactor is heated by the wood fuel, LPG fuel and other fuel materials. When the temperature reach 200 degrees, the small amount of oil gas will be produced. The 280 degrees -300 degrees is the top oil yield rate interval. The manifold can separate the heavy oil gas and the light oil gas. The heavy oil gas is liquefied and drop down into the heavy oil tank. As for the light oil gas, it will rise up to the condenser, then it will be liquefied and be collected into the oil tank.
3. As for the combustible gas, it will be processed by the hydroseal. After the dusulphuration and dedusting process, it can be recycled to heat the reactor.
After all the processes are done, you can get plastic pyrolysis oil, and the oil from plastic waste can be used as fuel. If you want to improve the quality of the plastic pyrolysis oil, you can use Beston plastic to diesel machine to refine the plastic oil.
You can know more about the waste plastic recycling methods here.