The tyre pyrolysis oil distillation plant can help you refine the tyre pyrolysis oil, plastic pyrolysis oil and waste oil. You can get tyre pyrolysis oil by using the waste tyre to oil pyrolysis plant. The tyre pyrolysis oil is a kind of fuel oil, but we all know that the diesel oil has a higher market price and wider application. So if you refine the tyre oil to diesel, you will make higher profits from the waste. Beston tyre pyrolysis oil distillation plant is designed to help you achieve this.
Basing on different condition of the local area, our tyre oil distillation plants can be classified as different operating methods, batch operating plant and continuous distillation plant. In addition, different operating methods also means different capacity. For the batch operating plant, we have BZJ-06 and BZJ-10 for sale, and for the continuous plant, the BZL-25, BZL-50, BZL-100 are available.
The tyre pyrolysis oil distillation process is listed below.
1. Use oil pump to feed tyre pyrolysis oil into reactor.
2. Heat reactor by using fuel oil, LPG, natural gas, wood as well as pyrolysis oil. Oil vapour will be released when the temperature is rising to the working point, then it will be stored in oil tank after being cooled by cooling system. After sedimentation filtration, it will be mixed with decolorizing agent, at last it will become the qualified fuel oil at last.
3. Gasoline will be released when temperature is rising to 180℃. Diesel oil will be released when temperature is between 180-360 ℃.
4. Combustible gas has not been condensed shall be sent into the gas tank, then it can be the fuel to heat reactor after being sealed by water seal system.
5. The flue gas generated by heating reactor will not cause air pollution after de-dusting system.
Our tyre oil to diesel plant for sale is gorgeous in design and performance, so our waste tyre pyrolysis oil distillation plants have been sold to Dominica, Ukraine and other countries. The tire to diesel plant can create high value added products for the investors, so if you want to know moren about the plant, you can come to visit us or contact us directly.