You may wonder what are the uses of sugarcane waste, and what you can do with the biomass sugar cane. With the mature of the carbonization technology, it can also be used to make sugarcane charcoal. Beston sugarcane bagasse carbonization plant is a great tool to dispose the sugarcane bagasse, palm shell, coconut shell, sawdust and on on.
Beston(Henan) Machinery Co., Ltd is a mature biomass carbonization plant manufacturer and supplier in this field. Our products are popular in the market because of following reasons.
The Virtues of Beston Sugarcane Bagasse Carbonization Machine
1. It is designed with the advanced technology and made with the fine craft.
2. The new heating system can prolong the service life of the carbonization host, to some degree, it can help the user save investing cost.
3. The plant can reach the environmental protection standard, and it will not cause any pollution to the environment.
The sugarcane bagasse, straw waste, sewage sludge, and other kinds of biomass waste is useful because of the high carbon content, and using those biomass waste to make bio charcoal can not only avoid the pollution, but can also get the new green energy. Thus using the sugar cane waste to get the bagasse charcoal is a good way to achieve the reclamation of wastes.
|Biomass Carbonization Plant|
|Raw material||Sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk and other biomass material/ waste sludge|
|Rotary speed of furnace||
3-9 turn/ min
|Host size (Width*Height* Length)||1000*1700*800mm||1300*1900*8500mm||1600*2200*8500mm||2200*2800*8500mm||3000*3300*8500mm|
1. You can come to visit our factory and company if you want to have a closer look at the plant before you make the decision to buy one.
2. We can send the profesional technicians to help you installing and operating the plant.
3. The periodical call visit is also necessary to make sure that the plant is working well, and if any problem appears, we can help you solve.
If you have interest in it, or you want to make an investment in this plant, feel free to contact us. We will reply you as soon as possible.