Our biomass carbonization plant for sale can convert all kinds of biomass waste into biomass charcoal, even the sewage sludge and municipal solid waste can be converted into carbon through biomass carbonization technology. The raw material is processed in a oxygen-free condition. After the high temperature pyrolysis, gas volatilization, sulfur emission, and carbon enrichment process, you will get artificial charcoal, wood vinegar and tar. In addition, as the leader in biomass charcoal making machine manufacturing field, we are proud of our unique one fire, two steps method.
Brief Instruction of Biomass to Charcoal Process:
1. The raw materials needs pre-treatment if they can not reach the standard. The size of the raw material should be around 50 mm, and the water content of the raw material should be under 20%. We can equip the plant with the dryer and crusher if the pre-treatment process is necessary.
2. The processed raw material is sent to silo belt conveyor by the forklift, then it will be conveyed to the quantitative feeder, which will convey the raw material to the carbonization host in a uniform speed. Thus the biomass waste can be fully carbonized.
3. The combustible gas produced in the carbonization process will be purified by the cyclone dust remover, spray dust collector, then it enters into the condensation analyzer system. In this process, the precipitated tar, wood vinegar can be separated out and be collected.
4. After this, the combustible gas can be used to heat carbonization host through draught fan. The high-temperature exhaust gas after combustion can be the heat source for possible drying heating system.
5. The biomass charcoal will be discharged after the cooling system.
Our biomass carbonization plant can reduce the volume of the combustible waste more than 95%. Compared with the method of directly landfill, it even can save the occupied area more than 80%. The models of biomass charcoal making machine are various, such as BST-03, BST-05, BST-12, BST-20, BST-30. Then you can choose according to the amount of the biomass waste you want to carbonize.
|Biomass Carbonization Plant|
|Raw material||Sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk and other biomass material/ waste sludge|
|Rotary speed of furnace||
3-9 turn/ min
|Host size (Width*Height* Length)||1000*1700*800mm||1300*1900*8500mm||1600*2200*8500mm||2200*2800*8500mm||3000*3300*8500mm|
Our biomass carbonization equipment mainly consists of carbonization stove, cooling system, auto-feeding conveyor and discharging conveyor, dust-removal device, gas cleaner system and other parts. And thanks to the automatic feeder and discharging system, the automation degree of our machine is very high. Thus the plant is easily operated, and the production efficiency also increases a lot. Moreover, the high degree automation degree can also lower the energy cost and labor cost.
Top Features of the Beston Biochar Production Equipment
1. The plant can process various materials, such as rice husk, crop stalks, various fruit waste, sewage sludge, municipal solid waste and so on.
2. Safe to operate. The security design also makes the carbonization furnace attractive. The protecting shell can protect the operators from contacting the high temperature directly, and the temperature detection can ensure the safety of both the operators and the machine.
3. Eco-friendly. The dust-removal and gas cleaner system can effectively reduce the harm to environment.
4. Harmless to people. Cooling and discharging conveyor will cool the charcoal down. So the temperature of the biomass charcoal is below 30℃, thus the charcoal will not self-ignite.
5. Energy-saving. The combustible gas produced during the biomass pyrolysis process can replace the LPG fuel and heat the charcoal carbonization stove when its amount is large and steady enough.
The carbonization of biomass is safe and eco-friendly. In addition, using the plant is also profitable because of the usages of end products.
Wide Usage of End Products after Biomass Carbonization Process
1. The biochar can be used as the fuel in the factory, and it will not cause air pollution.
2. You can sell the biomass charcoal as fuel in the market. It has a higher carbon content than that of common charcoal, so it will be more and more popular in the market.
3. The bio char can be milled to charcoal powder and export them to International market.
4. The biomass charcoal is the best material to make activated carbon, which has a higher market value than the charcoal.
5. You can use the biomass charcoal to make road bricks.
5. Wood Vinegar: It has strong antiseptic qualities in heavy concentrations, so it is valuable in agriculture and gardening. Moreover, it is a useful substitute for the chemical pesticide.
6. Wood Tar: You can get creosote, anti aggregation agent, foaming agent, asphalt and other products after processing the wood tar. The wood tar can also be used in medicine, synthetic rubber, metallurgical and other fields.
The biomass carbonization plants are various in the market, and if you choose our plant, you will enjoy the first-class provided by us.
First, before you buy the plant, you can have a on-the-spot investigation, which means that you can come to vist our factory, and know the whole working process of the plant.
Second, after you buy the plant, we will deliver the products as soon as possible.
Third, as for the installing, we will send the professional engineer to help you in installing and running the biomass carbonization machine to make sure that the plant can work well.
Fourth, you can also enjoy a periodical call visit, so we can get the timely feedback, and we can help you fix the problem if something happens.
You can contact us to get the information you need about the biomass carbonization plant now. We are ready to answer you question and get your inquiry.